2- It's always the same

Skyler's house

SKY'S POV

"And then we left" I finished off telling Lilly what happened at Starbucks earlier while she just stares at Emma and I with her mouth in an 'o' shape for the hole time!

"No fair! Why do they talk to you when I'm never around? Life hates me!" She says dramatically throwing her hands up in the air, Emma and I just laugh at our bestfriend. She will never change.

"What are you guys talking about" Matt asked has he came into the living room where we were all sited.

"Nothing important. What's up?"I say before any of the girls. You see my brothers are really protective of Emma, Lilly and I ,we all grew up together and every time one of us got hurt they would blame themselves for it even if it was just a paper cut. Emma and Lilly's parents have known my parents ever since high school and still are till now, when their parents go for business trips they always stay over that my place or even if their parents are In town they just do it and my parents are cool with it.

"So I was wondering if I could join you guys tomorrow for your movie night?" Matty askes nervously looking everywhere but us.

"I'll buy the food" he adds and we don't think twice before saying yes.

"Thanks" he says in relief and starts to walk off but I stop him.

"Wait" I yell and Matty stops dead in his track.

"Did Jane bump you" I ask him slowly walking up to him. Jane was a girl my brother has been dating lately. He really liked her but she just wanted sex and you could tell that from a mile away and Matt knew but year tried to change her.

"Actually" he starts off "I broke up with her" he says and immediately I hug him.

"I tried Sky, I really tried." He whispers in my hair "but she wouldn't let me change her. Help her. She kept herself shut and I just couldn't sit around like a fool waiting for her to be ready " he says and I know he's hurting and it hurts me to see him like this.

And then I heard it.

The most hurtful and heartbreaking sound in the world coming from my brother.

A sob.

Matty was crying and Matty never cries not unless he's really hurting inside and I felt really bad that I couldn't do anything about it.

"Matty... No please don't cry" Emma came from behind me with Lilly on her side and they both hugged us.

"I'm sorry you girls have to see me like this... God I'm such a baby" he says pulling put from the group hug while wiping his eyes.

"Matty your not a baby crying doesn't make you a baby. Your human and you breakdown and we love you for it" Lilly says and hugs him again.

"Thanks guys" he gives us a small smile.

"Hey tell you what, tomorrow is is a holliday and we have no school so why don't we just pig out and watch movies tonight and tomorrow again?" I ask looking at everyone and they all nob their heads.

"Great I'll get the blankets and pillows" I said.

"I'll get the movies" Lilly said.

"We'll get the food" Matty said taking his car keys of his pocket and making his way out with Emma.

-------------------♔---------------

"Oh my God.!" I say between my laughter.
We are currently all sited in the couch living room laughing our asses off has Matty tells us how he got a girl to yet her pants off just buy asking her if she was going through his phone or not witch she was.

"And she was like 'I-i wasn't I s-swear I would n-n-never' and then I leaned closer to her and asked if she was sure and then she peed her self" he explains and we all laugh harder.

"I wish I could of been there" Emma says wiping her tears and then the front door opened and closed and in came Nath or has we call him Nathen, Nate and Alex my other brothers. Nath and Alex are twins that look nothing alike and Nate, Matty and I are triplets. Nate and Matty look exactly the same with their brown hair and well everything like my dad while I look nothing like them and instead of brown hair I got Blond hair and blue eyes just like mom.

"Hey gang, what's up?" Nate asks sitting next to me on the couch and taking a slice of pizza from one of the three boxes that were on the coffee table.

"Just pigging out. Wanna join? " I ask looking to my other brothers who were taking their shoes off by the doorway of the living room.

"What happened man?" Nate looks at Matt who was sitting to my right.

"I gave up" he says and immediately Nate gets up and goes up to Matt and hugs him. And soon we all join.
You see Matt is really sensitive and he is always the one who tries to lift our moods up when something goes wrong and when his sad we all try to light him up you could say that he was the strong one in the family.

"It's really okay guys I'm fine" hr says and we all pull away and look at him and nob.

"So what are we watching" Nath asks.

"We haven't decided yet. Wanna chose?" I ask him and he nobbes while sitting down next to Lilly.

"really bro? High school musical?" Matty asks making all of us laugh.

"It a cool movie and besides Gabriella is hella hot!" Nate smirks at all of us making our eye roll.

"OKay, Alex suitch off the lights my son!" Emma says trying to copy my dads voice making us laugh.

"Yes my father" Alex plays along and does what he was asked.

And with that we watch the movie while Alex and Nate make fun of Ryen ( Sharpe's brother) pants .

With this guys things never really change. It's always the same.

And I love it that way