3-Well come to the Hart family!

Sky's backyard

Sky's pov

wake up to the sun shining through my window. I get out of bed and look around noticing that Emma and Lilly were not in bed with me so I was the last one to get up again.
After we watched a bunch of movies last night we all went out side to our private​ beach that We reserved for the houses next to it and played a little and then we all went to bed. I love living in North Carolina because the weather here is always nice and the beach is always next to home.  Even though it's a small city and it's a couple of hours away from the mall it's still pretty and it has alot of local shops too.

I go into the bathroom and do my normal routine. once I'm done I put on some jean shorts and a white crop top that says 'Blah' in bold. I slip on some black socks because I don't feel like putting on flip flops and make my way down stairs.

"Elas vão morar aqui conosco apartir de agora" (they are going to live with us from now on) I hear my mom say in Português has I aprouch the living room. My mom was half American and Half European she was born in Portugal but grew up in LA while my father was Half Brazilian half American, he was born in Brazil but grew up in Portugal. When he was about to start high school he moved to California (LA) and met my Mom in freshman year.

"Morning gang" I sang as I stepped in the living room.

I look around and notice 2 new faces. Correction tow adorable new faces.

Standing in front of me are tow little girls who are both very and I mean very adorable!

"Morning honey, you're just in time to meet your new sisters" mom says sweetly sending me a smile. She knows how much I love kids and I have been dying to be a big sister.

"This is Kylie she's 3 years old"my mom says point to the little girl whose hiding behind her legs.

I get in my knees in front of her " I cutie!" I say taking her hand and bringing her into a hug "God, you're so pretty!" I say admiring her tanned skin and black curly hair, chubby cheeks, small pink lips and green geyish eyes. She blushes and hides her face in my armpit making everyone in the room giggle and coo at her cuteness.

"And this is Kayla, she's five" Alex says pointing to the little girl that was in Matty's arms giggling like crazy. I sit on the couch next to Nathen and put Kylie on my lap abs she starts to play with my hair.

"Hi!" Kayla says with a sweet smile on her face. You could tell that Kylie and Kayla were sisters, they look exactly alike except for their eyes. While Kylie had green geyish eyes, Kayla has dark brown ones and she was a little bit darker in completion than kylie.

"Hi baby... God, you sure are cute aren't you?" I say and she gets out of Mattys arems and comes to sit on my lap too.

"I like your hair it's like gold just like mommy's... "She stops and looked at mom who was just smiling like she won the worlds best cook of something like that "she said we can call her mommy  b-because she's our mommy now and we... " she points to her sister  and continues "... We are her babies now. WE ARE MOMMYS BABIES! " she yells the last part making all of us laugh.

"Yes you are my love. Now, why don't you and Kylie go play a little at the backyard? Mommy will bring you guys breakfast in a minute." Mom says. Both girls nob and go to the backyard.

"So you adopted them?" I ask looking up to my parents who just nob and smile down at me.

"Yes honey we did. That's why we didn't get home early yesterday night" my dad says.