7🌺: Ms. Do-It-All

Ebony Keys 🦋

"You ugly." I stank faced Tay when he opened my door and shut it back. He sucked his teeth and flopped on the sofa. I typed on my laptop when he looked over at the screen.

"And you like attracting lames."

"I don't say nothin' when you fuck with the typical hoes. 'Daddy' this, 'Daddy' that. Mind ya business."

"You is my business."

"I is grown." I sassed as he went straight to the kitchen area.

"Nah, but what you wanted to talk about?" I sighed, quiet for a second.

"I met this dude, I think his name is Ten or some'. Anyway, he told me you dangerous. Why?" He tensed up.

"Ten run his fuckin' mouth too much. Don't worry bout it."

"He just ain't gon' bring it up without a reas—"

"I said let that shit go." I huffed in frustration.

"You always hidin' shit." I crossed my arms.

"Didn't I say let that shit go?" He said, getting in my face.

"Boy, if you don't get the fuck—Tay, you almost got yo shit knocked like a door." He know I'm that bitch.

"And you almost got yo shit rocked like a chair."

"Don't play wit' me! Play witcho bitch." I mugged him. He was real life pissing me off.

"Man, I'm finna go. You mad cause I won't tell you some?"

"I'm MAD cause you gettin' in my face and shit bout it, the fuck?" He sucked his teeth.

"You shoulda left it!"

"Eat my p—" I stopped when the door swung open.

"—potpie. I's supposed to be in the fridge. Hey, dad!" At that moment, I just wished I could sink into that sofa because imma dumb ass. I don't even know if it's a pot pie in the fridge. I sounded like a full head ass.

"Hey baby, Hey, Taymor. Must be hungry?" He nodded, staring at me before speaking.

"Ian ate no potpie in a good lil while." He chuckled, licking his lips. Fuck you, this is not the time.

"Oh, damn. You know what, I took that to work wit' me. Sorry baby, I was rushing. Imma get you anotha one." Damn, that was lucky.

"It's fine, Daddy."

"Yeah, I'll find some else to eat."

"Alright, just save somethin' for us." He chuckled.

'You are so nasty!' I mouth as my dad exited the room.

"I know." He laughed at me.

"Don't laugh at me, ion like you like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Man, I'm finna go, since you all mad and shit."

"Bye." I said dryly. He sucked his teeth and went towards the door. He caught me off guard, grabbing my wrists and putting a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Bro!" I hissed as he let me go. I wiped my cheek off and mugged him.

"Don't go to sleep mad, bye." He opened the door and left. I rolled my eyes and smirked a little.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone.

Malik 😌⚡️: wyd tomorrow night? 👀