25?: Hit a Lick

Taymor|TayK 🐉

I threw the small ball up in the air, catching it each time. I was bored as hell, it seemed like everybody I fucked with was busy. As I let out a long exhale, my front door busted open and I jumped up, pistol in hand. I let out another hard sigh and fought of a wave of dizziness after realizing it was just Ten.

"My nigga, you almost had a bullet in yo head. What I tell you bout that?"

"My bad, Issa habit. But, we gotta go hit a lick right quick."

"For who?" I asked, relieved that I could do something productive today.

"Some unknown ass nigga right outside Arlington. That ain't the point. The point is, this nigga willing to give us 10 bands a piece!" My eyes widened.

"What?" I whisper yelled.

"Yep, all we gotta do is off the nigga in the house. He got opps telling us when we can act. Robbery gone wrong is my plan."

"Say no more." I said, going to go change.

"Hurry up, dawg! We gotta get in position." He called out as I started ripping through my drawers for some black pants.
*

"Ugh, when the fuck is we gone go in?" I mugged Ten as he pulled at his mask.

"Nigga, if I knew, would we be sitting here? Just chill out." He said, pulling out his phone. For a while, we sat there clueless. Bitch I had a whole reality tv show in my head.

"Come on, time for action!" He shoved me on my shoulder and pulled his mask over his face as I did the same. We hopped out and I followed Ten's lead.

"Shit, this bitch huge." I whispered and he nodded. He lead me to a side door. Through the window, you could see the room was empty.

"They say the target in the living room." He whispered simply as he stepped light. We ended walking up the steps, making me look at him stupid. I just continued to follow him. He looked at a vase and tipped it over, making me panic.

"Nigga, the fuck is you doing?!"

"Setting the robbery scene!" He hissed back as he pulled out fine jewelry and stuffed it in his pockets.

"The hell was that?" We heard a female voice echo through the house.

"Shit shit shit—hide." He said, scrambling out the bedroom. We jumped inside a huge ass closet.

"Fuck, we fucked!" His breath was ragged. "I'm sorry—"

"Wait...we killin' a bitch?"

"What? Wait a damn minute—" he pulled out his phone again and tapped away.

"They said issa dude. How the fuck?" He looked his phone.

"I got a plan." I whispered, relaxing a little.

"Helloooo?" She called, sounding closer.

"Look, you can go out—"

"Ion fuck with this plan already..."

"Shut up! You can go and be like 'oh, I'm homeless' and all that good shit. Guilt trip that ass, you good at that."

"Who you can't do it?"

"Niggaaaaaaa!"

"Ok okay, damn!" I heard footsteps headed our way. He got out of the small space and I watched through the small crack as he walked towards the head of the steps.

"Come ou—" She cur herself off by screaming and swinging the bat. She missed Ten. You could tell she was a super frilly black lady, super young.

"Please don't hurt me!" He started guilt tripping her, making her face drop. He made up a good ass sob story. I smirk as she lowered her bat a little.

"That—that's so sad..." She whispered, wiping her eye a little.

"Bet ya funeral gone be even sadder." My eyes grew wide as she brung the bat back up.

"Fuck!" I busted through the closet door and pointed the gun at her, about to shoot.

"You might wanna rethink that, young blood." A deep voice said beside me as I felt something cold against the side of my head.

"Both of y'all mothafuckers against the wall." He ordered. He pointed at the gun and I dropped it. I held a smirk back, feeling the glock in my pants press against my stomach.

"Bitch, and if we don't?"

"Niggaaaaa, I got a gun to my head! Shut the hell up befo' I'm the ghide Damn example." I grumbled before my back hit the wall. We were both on the wall, staring at the two.

"Who sent you?" He asked. Ten and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh, that's one thing we don't do. Fuck a squeala'." I smirked.

"Damn, y'all really willing to die by this nigga?" The dude chuckled and made the mistake of looking down for a split second. I chuckled back as I snatched the Glock out.

"Nah, but you is." I said, pulling the trigger quickly. He collapsed to the ground. Ten picked up the gun in front of me and went to stand over his dead body.

"The fuck we gone do with her?" I asked, swinging the gun her way.

"Ion know...kill ha?" She started screaming and crying as I lifted the gun and pointed it at her.

"Wait, lemme see what this nigga want us to do. Ian catching no extra body if Ian getting paid for it." I sucked my teeth.

"Sit." I directed her to sit close to me, gun pointed at her. After a long ass phone conversation, he hung up.

"He said we can rob they ass and bring the girl. I'll keep her ass in check, you get some good shit." I nodded as he pulled out his pistol and told her to get up. I did a walk through and by the time I was done, my pockets were heavy as fuck. We made a run for it and finally made it to the car.

"What they gone do about the body?"

"He sending his people." He said simply. We finally got to where ever this nigga was.

"Damn, I hope you asked for more fuckin' money." I said, mugging him. I was tired of listening to this girl ramble and shit.

"The men of the hour." We walked in and this weird ass nigga greeted us with a slow clap.

"Uh, yeah whatever. What are we gettin' extra since you made us kidnap this girl?" I cut straight to this chase. I'm not with the bullshit.

"You both get forty thousand—each. That sound good? I already got it sitting out for you..."

"That sound amazing." Ten said as I nudged the girl up a little. Ian even gone cap, I did feel a little bad for her. But she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He motioned to the two duffel bags in the corner. We opened them and saw that it was full of money. Ten and I looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear. We zipped them back up and ran out the door.

"Say, what you gone do with your cut?"

"Let's talk about that after we hit every pawn shop in town." I smirked, patting my pockets which were full of stuff.

Damn, I don't even know what to do with all this.