23🌺: Stay

Omniscient 🌍

Ebony balled her fists up as she grabbed her cutest clothes first. It had been four days since the argument, and her and Tay hadn't talked since. She was in her dad's apartment while he was out. He didn't know about her moving with her mom—but everybody else did. She just prayed she found a way there before he came.

"E, girl! I know you not really going through with this!" Zoe said, making her nod. D'Essence was also there, watching quietly.

"I can't do this, G." She said with a soft voice. The whole crew was out except Taymor. She absolutely didn't give a fuck, though.

"Man, I can't believe you leaving." TJ, when he heard about the mess, quickly jumped and came from his building.

"We gon' see each other at school still. It ain't that big of a deal." She sighed.

"Yes it is! We been here since forever..." Ziggy sighed. "Together." He blew a breath.

"I know." She reached for the charm on favorite bracelet. She looked down to see that it wasn't there.

"Shit." She mumbled as she stood, starting back for the steps. "I be back." She was halfway up the steps when her neighbor's door began to click and the doorknob twisted. Taymor stepped out and his face dropped. He didn't expect her to be right outside her door, they locked eyes. She scoffed and tried to walk past him.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. She shook her head and tried to brush past him. He grabbed her hand and it caught her off guard as he pulled her skinny body into his door.

"Dude!" She was about to chew him out as the door clicked shut. Before she could say anything else, he pushed her against the wall and wrapped a hand around her neck. Ebony could feel the pool forming in the seat of her panties as he stared deep her eyes with an angry look. Their faces were close, noses bumping together with almost every ragged inhale.

"When I said leave—I didn't mean forever." He mugged her.

"How the hell was I supposed to know?" She spat as he squeezed her neck a little.

"So you thought I was jus' gone let you leave?" He asked, letting her neck go and walking away. He felt a little spark of anger, but then it went out like a light.

"You don't have a choice, nigga." She said matter-of-factly. He sighed, running his hands down his face upon entering his room.

"Come hea then. I gotta give you something." He said only just loud enough for her to hear. She sighed, walking into the threshold.

"Tay, Ian got time for this. I gotta g—" She was cut off by him rushing her into a kiss. It was sweet and slow as he took her face into his hands gently. She kissed back, overwhelmed by the feeling it gave her in her chest. Since her back was facing the bed, he nudged their bodies backward, making them land on the bed. He placed his hands on either side of her head and held his skinny frame over hers. His mouth moved to her neck to suck a sweet spot he was all too familiar with.

"I-I can't..." She tried to explain in a soft voice in his ear. She became hot as he sucked her sweet spot harshly. She moaned, leaning into his actions. He pulled away and shifted his weight to his legs as his focus went to below her waist. He licked his lips, another idea popping into his head. He got off of the bed completely and started to slide her PINK sweatpants down and pulled them off her ankles.

She watched in anticipation as he gave her panties the same treatment. He licked his lips at the bridge that was prevalent between her and her panties. He continued to take her panties off, making her spread her legs. He leaned down and positioned her legs on his shoulder, eye level with the beautiful sight in front of him.

He looked up at her chest rise and fall in excitement. He smirked before licking her slit, lapping up the juices that leaked from her. He flicked her clit rapidly and sucked on it, making her a moaning mess already. He looked up with a lustful look in his eye, meeting her shy gaze. She felt her face heat up when they made eye contact, but it was like she couldn't look away. She propped herself up on her elbows, biting her lip at the sight. He smirked against her skin as he stuck two fingers inside of her. She let got of her lip and threw her head back.

"Tay..." His name fell from her lips and his motivation grew stronger. After a few more pumps, he withdrew his fingers and lips, which were both glistening from her juices. The taste on his tongue was appealing to him. He looked down at her chest, mouth practically watering at the sight. She was braless under her white tee and her nipples were hard. She reached up, trying to pull his shirt off. He pushed her hands away gently. He pulled his own shirt off, causing the gold from his chain to touch his chest. It was a small Jesus piece—nothing too special.

"Don't move, baby. This for you." He whispered. He didn't want her to work at all. He put her through some shit, and he wanted to fix it. Not just by sex—But he felt like this was a start. Maybe they'll connect more.

He stripped and lifted her hips, rubbing the tip of him against her slit. He fixed his head to lay in the crook of her neck as he slid inside of her with ease. She was still tight, she was just wetter than ever. She gushed as he pushed further inside of her.

"Ah, shit..." She cursed under her breath as he pushed deeper, pretty sure he was fucking something up. He moaned as she did the same. He looked down and bit his lip, looking at his dick slide out of her, already sounding sloppy. He wrapped a hand around her neck, looking her in the eyes as he gave her long, slow strokes. She dragged her nails down his back.

"Mmm, baby..." he groaned in her ear.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" She cried out, feeling like he was poking her heart.

"Fucking you good." He chuckled as his thumb circled her clit.

"Oh my fucking God, Taymor!" She screamed, arching her back as he got to a steady pace. She felt her walls clench around him, and her eyes rolled back a little. He hit her g-spot perfectly with every stroke. He leaned in as he continued fucking her, kissing her. It was long, sloppy, and passionate. She moaned in his mouth, tasting herself on his lips. He pulled away when she dug her nails in his hips. She let out a loud moan.

"Shit!" She screamed, tears welling her eyes for reasons she didn't know. She arched her back as her legs shook uncontrollably. The cream mixed with her wetness dripped on his bed. She pushed at his chest, feeling like she needed a break to catch her breath. However, Taymor was going strong and showed no signs of slowing down. This was gonna be a long afternoon for her.
*

Mommy❤️✨: I'll be by 2 pick u up around 6. Sound good?

-perfect 💚

Ebony responded to her mother with the quickness. Her coming at six would give her time to gain at least a little feeling in her legs and get cleaned up. She told her mother that she was gonna spend the night and she wasn't completely sure about moving permanently yet. To this, she understood and offered to let her get away for just a day.

She couldn't wait.

__________________

I decided to write this chapter at a decent time today 🤦🏾‍♀️

Are you guys liking this story? Does it have a sense of uniqueness to you? Comment and let me know please 🖤