14????: Confessions

Ebony|E 🦋

"Fuck you mean you don't remember, Ziggy?"

"I don't remember shit from last night. I barely remembered my own name this morning, sis. What's the big deal?" I tried to confront Ziggy about how he tried to kiss me last night, but he didn't even remember talking to me.

"So...you don't remember anything?" I asked, popping my canteen full of hot chocolate open.

"Hell nah, last thing I remember is...doin' a lot of illegal shit...don't do drugs boo." He shook his head and sighed. Me, him, Tay (I still ain't talking to that bum ass nigga), and a girl we call Rue. Tay and this other boy was just there because of Rue—we wasn't talking to him and he wasn't talking to us. Rue was a little bit younger than us and she was one of the lowest of the gutter babies around here. Her parents wasn't shit, she barely could go to school for taking care of them bums. I occasionally do her hair and I sometimes see Tay slide her money. I just sighed and waved him off.

"Nem'mind." I sighed. Not too long after that, Black approached us and sat on somebody car. Rue was quick to jump up there beside him, making us laughed quietly. Rue had a fat ass crush on Black but he was blind to that shit. It was so cute.

"Wassup, lil ma? How them grades lookin'?"

"Good!" She smiled hard, showing all 32's.

"Proud of ya." He dapped her up.

"That's sweet and all, but where the hell is my old Arlington High shirt? I could not find that bitch for the death of me." Even though he was talking to Black, I frowned up and Tay starts snickering.

"I been gave that back."

"The hell? I'm tryna figure out where it could be..."

"Youn want that back, dawg." Tay came out the blue.

"Taymor!" I hissed, desperate to make him stop talking.

"Damn, get out my mouth, since you hate me so much." He mugged me and cause the dust mite beside him to laugh.

"You betta stop talkin' to me like that."

"Fuck you gon' do about it?" I clenched my fist around my cup a little, trying to keep my cool.

Please let this nigga stop talking to me.

"You know what that shirt and you got in common, Ebony?" He pressed on, making me close my eyes and sigh.

"Yo, Chill. She look mad." Rue said cautiously.

"Both of em cum rags."

"You disrespectful as fuck, G." Black said. I felt the steam from my cup rise and hit my chin.

"Bitch, whatchu mean they cum rags?" I felt him stand up beside me. I laughed and grabbed his hand, standing up.

"You know what this drink and all the tea I have on you—tea that I could use to expose this lil act you putting on as some fake shit—have in common?"

"What?"

"That shit hot. Don't play wimme, or all this shit gon' spill."

"Yeen got shit on me. Go find some' safe to do."

"Go to hell."

"I'll see yo loose pussy ass there."

"Oh, was it loose when you was in it last night? You act like the shit didn't have you weak at the knees."

"Nah, the smell had me lightheaded." I cocked my arm back a little and splashed the rest of my hot chocolate on him, making him yell out in pain. It hit his chest and rolled down, soaking his shirt.