Stone Cold *EDITED*

Stone cold, stone cold
You see me standing, but I'm dying on the floor
Stone cold, stone cold
Maybe if I don't cry, I won't feel anymore

Anastasia
"This coffee is fucking cold! Do you expect me to drink cold coffee when I specifically asked for hot coffee?" This day was already shit and the new intern fucked everything up. I launch the full cup of coffee at her face missing her by a couple inches, but the coffee splashes against the maroon colored wall and gets on her hideous plaid skirt. I mean, who fucking wears plaid skirts now a days? I was dressed in a black suit that looks a little too big on me, but its comfortable.

"What the actual fuck do you have to say for yourself?!" I run my hand through my thick brown hair while pacing back and forth waiting for her shit answer.

"Why are you so mean? Are you this mean to the preschoolers?" She sobs. For a mature and strong twenty -something year old she sure as hell sensitive.

I snort, "Baby girl, do you think I would be successful if I was a 'sweetheart'? Do you think I would be successful if I was such a fuck up like you? Since I'm a woman I must work twice as hard, so these so-called men don't run over me. I must be twice the bitch, so men don't take advantage of me. I'm a fucking minority." Being black isn't easy, but hell she wouldn't know.

Candace starts to sob even harder, her pixie cut hair became messy because of the constant rubbing through it. Her shoulders shook violently as her cries became louder. It's quite amazing to see her legs tremble.

"You look pathetic as fuck!" I slowly stalk towards her, meeting her face to face. Grabbing her chin, I force her to into my brown orbs. Leaning in closer, I whisper "I would say you're fired. But hell, you couldn't even land a dish washing job if you wanted. Get out of my office. If you ever show your face here again..." I lick my red stained lips. "I'll be sure you never get hired all over the United States." I grip her chin harder than necessary before letting her officially go.

She cowers back a bit more, looking like a deer in head lights. She pulls pathetically at the large mahogany door. I can hear her sobs all the way to the elevator. I chuckle evilly as my best friend walks in.

"Soooo... she's a goner. That's the seventh one you fired today." Zayn laughs nervously, closing the door behind him. "If you keep firing we won't have any more teachers to teach the children."

I shrug my shoulders laughing. I flip my brown hair over my shoulder.

"Anyways, Anastasia, so, how are you?" He gives me a crooked smile. Light beamed though the window hitting Zayn's face perfectly making his eyes twinkle.

"Spit it out Zayn." My fingers type vigorously at the keyboard. Emailing the parents about the upcoming daddy daughter dance the school is hosting.

"I'm resigning."

My heart stops as well as my fingers on the keyboard. I knew this time was coming but not so quickly. It wasn't that quick some would say.... But it's been two years. That's not long at all.

"Remember the deal?" Zayn makes his way cross the room, his crisp grey suit moves along with his god like body. He adjust his black tie before sitting on the black leather seat.

Zayn lies breathless on top of me. His skin glowed reddish, but he still manage to look like a Greek god. Scraping my fingers through his black hair. I whisper words of encouragement. He stills suddenly, then laughs breathlessly. When he sits up my eyes are filled with 'awe'

"Your body is so godly." I whisper. I'm equally breathless and red.

I shake my head from the impure thoughts.