Break Free

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

Anastasia
"And my daughter Anastasia will keep you company through the whole day. Ah there she is now." My father smiles.

A man, I'm guessing Harry Styles, follows closely behind him. Wearing red pants with flowers covering them. A black dress shirt and a blazer that matched his pants. His hair at shoulder length and curly.

"Miss Hart, very please to meet you." Harry holds out his hand for me to shake. He's British. Like Zayn. His voice is so deep and silky in a way.

Instead I glare at my father and Zayn. Harry brushes off the rejection and smiles.

A very beautiful smile

"Before care starts soon. I need to go let the children and parents in." He kisses me politely on the cheek. Whispering in my ear he says "please be polite and professional." Then he excuses himself.

"This isn't a fashion show, Mr. Styles." I spat. Why the hell did he look so good? In fucking flowers.
"You can dress more casual than that."

"Anna" my father laughs. "Be nice." He pats Harry on the shoulder and whiskers something in his ear to make them both laugh.

"Well lets get down to business, shall we." My father smiles leading us around the large private school.

They discuss about Harry's classes and giving him a tour was a complete blur. Now all the teachers, staff and everyone in between gathered in Bored room B. It's the same old shit, that everyone already knew.

Enforcing the rules on the children. Keeping them safe. Make sure they're are happy and healthy. Keeping up with the lesson plans but make them challenging.

Blah Blah Blah.

I sent a quick text to Zayn.

Me: He talks too much.

Zayn looks at me from across the room. I smirk a little paying attention to my dad showing us charts on the children's learning behaviors.
My phone buzzes twice.

Zayn: it's the same shit... coffee later?

I reply instantly.

Me: It's a date.

I look up to catch him smiling at me. I look over next to him to see Harry taking notes.

20 minutes later he finally Finishes.

Finally

"Oh and one thing I forgot to mention ...actually two things ha ha, One is that we will be changing the name of the private school from Hart private school to Hart-Styles private school. And this leads into reason number two. My daughter Anastasia will be getting married to mister Harry Styles this year."

This is a joke right?

My eyes widen like saucers. Everyone literally starts cheering and clapping. But I couldn't take my eyes off my father.

"All right all right. Settle down everyone. Classes are beginning soon so go back to your rooms and continue to prepare." As everyone leaves the meeting room, I stay stuck to my seat. Dad clearly takes his time gathering all his things. Picking up pieces of paper one by one.

"What the actual hell did you just say?" Keeping my cool was very hard for me at the moment.

He sighs. "You heard me"

"I don't think I heard you correctly. So say it again." I say just above a whisper.

"I said you're getting married." He looks me dead in the eyes from across the room.

"Like hell I am." I snap standing up, slamming my hand hard on the table.

"It was the deal we made-"  he starts.

A deal? What fucking deal?

"I didn't make a damn deal." I poke myself in the chest hard "You did." I point to him accusingly.

"The deal was the Des and Anne, Harry's parents, lend me five million and your mom and I pay them back. But we couldn't even with the five million we were still broke. So I found out your mom was pregnant. And I already knew Anne had a son. I offered you to marry Harry... ya know when the company was up and running. We signed contracts and shit the deal was done when you were born baby. I'm sorry."

"Company? This is a school Dad." I said totally disregarding the fact that I had technically been married already.

"I know it's a school. Things don't always work out as planned. So now that the school is successful you and Harry will be running it along together. As a married couple."

"This is bullshit." I screamed.

"You cannot tell anyone of this matter. Or else everything will be taken away. The school, your house, your car, your jet, your private island and your beach house. " he sternly. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Call this wedding off." I growl.

"No I can't."

"Yes you can." I argue "And you will."

"Stop acting like a goddamn spoiled brat. You will marry Harry Styles or live on the damn street." spoiled brat? This has to be a fucking joke.

"Spoiled?" I nearly scream.

"Calm the hell -." he stands up and walks over to me. That's a dangerous idea.

"Don't tell me to calm down! You just called me spoiled. I worked my ass off. I literally work day and night. Even as a kid I worked and worked. You never lent me money. You never allowed mother to give me money. I got my first job when I was nine, dad. And you forced me to give you half my check. There has never been a day where you spoiled me. Never." I state.

"I spoil my daughter and I give her the life that I never had." I sigh.

What the hell am I going to do? I don't want to be married. All I need In life is me, my baby girl and this school.

"You're getting married and that is final." He walks half way out the door.

"I'm calling my lawyers on you." I spat.