She Loves Contol

She loves control, she wants it her way
And there's no way she'll ever stay unless you give it up
She loves control, she wants it her way
And all it takes is just one taste, you wanna give it up

Anastasia
I haven't talked to Harry in a week, yet Savannah and I moved in three days ago. He allowed me to stay in a room with Savannah due to me finding out about his wife. He had came down stairs on me about to beat her fucking ass because she wouldn't give me back my daughters bow. After that day I couldn't even look Harry in the eye contact with him.

Life at school took some time to return back to normal but people eventually got over it.

"Anna, I get that you're mad." Harry says while he places salmon in the oven. "But you will not ignore me. We're getting married in three days."

Three days?! Just last week I was pissed at him. There's no way ten days went by that fast.

I mean yes I went dress shopping with Gracelyn. But like... what? No this is happening way too fast.

"You've been ignoring me for ten days." Harry places a strawberry smoothie in front of Savannah and I. Her gives her a tiny pink umbrella and gives me a black one.

"And as your husband, I'm not allowing this to go on any longer. Anyway, we're going to a party tonight and you're going with me. Savannah will stay here with Gracelyn and Diana."

"No, I'm not going anywhere. You can't fucking make me." I challenge.

"I'm in control of this relationship." He glares at me while sitting down and picking up the news paper. "You'll do as I say when I say."

No way he didn't just say that to me.

"Savannah." I whisper angrily. "Go upstairs to your room. Now, please." Savannah grabs her coloring book and races upstairs.

"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." I spat back using his words.

Harry raised his eyebrows and laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say."

"I mean it, Styles."

Harry gets up, pushing me against the wall. Man, he really likes pushing me against the wall.

But I like it too.

"I'm the man in this relationship. You listen to me." He starts to kiss down my neck, while rubbing me through my underwear.

This is not happening.

Harry can read me like an open book.

Sex always makes me weak and he somehow knows that. Along with being teased.

I'm a sex craved little shit.

"Tell me you want me." He growls biting my ear. My knees became weak.

"No, you prick." He rubs harder. My whole body begins to shake. He fists my hair and pulls it to the side to give him better access to my neck.

"Tell me I'm in control, Anastasia." He grips my neck harshly. I bite back a moan.

"Fuck don't stop." I almost scream. My mind is hazy and I'm seeing stars.