Hands To Myself

A/N There is a new character added to 'Cast Party.' Go check her out. ❤️

Anastasia

"Hey baby!" I hug Savannah tightly. "Did you have fun?" I ask kissing all over Savannah's face.

"Yeah so much fun mommy. We went to Pizza Palace and I got my own pizza. Then we went to go see CoCo." She smiles.

"Oh that's nice baby." I kiss her some more, because of how much I miss her.

"What did do mommy?" Savannah wiggles out if my grip and goes over to hold Harry's hand. It bothered the fuck out of me.

Harry smiles triumphantly.

"I just hung out with Harry's sisters. We talked and ate." She nods and smiles once more. Diana came along.

"Hey sugar pop. Let's go see your new room." Diana takes Savannah's hand and leads her upstairs.

"Mommy come on." I start to walk towards her but Harry places his hand on my stomach.

"Not right now, lovely. Me and mommy have to talk for a bit." Harry smiles down at me. Rolling my eyes, I cross my hands over my chest. But then I notice Harry staring at my breast, so I uncross them and roll my eyes again.

Diana picks Savannah up, taking her upstairs and tickling her.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He growls.

I raise my eyes brows. "Yeah. I did. What are you going to do about it?" In a flash I'm pushed up against the door.

"I'm going to be your husband in thirteen days. You will not speak to me like that." His voice is aggressive and hot. I felt my cheeks get hot. His arms were on either sides of my head.

His breath fans over my face as a smirk sets on his lips.

"What are you going to do? Spank me like a little girl?" I ask putting my hands on his hard stomach in attempt to push him away.

"If that's what it comes down to baby." He places his lips against my ear and bites down a little.

Harry runs his hand up and down my sides, grounding his hips against mine.

"What do you want, Styles?" Harry looks back at me. The yellow walls are warm yet intimidating. I try my best to look everywhere but his eyes. But his eyes. Oh god, his eyes. They're the color of a beautiful forest. Green and enchanting.

And his lips. Pink like bubblegum. I want him to kiss me.

No I need him to kiss me.

But I don't want him to.

I lick my lips while starring dead into his eyes.

"Tease." He murmurs. Smiling, he kisses my lips but more than he did earlier when he came to pick Savannah and I up. I kiss back involuntarily, deepening the kiss with my tongue. He tastes like lemons. Sour then sweet.

I open my mouth a bit more and let out a small moan.

"You want me." His voice is deep and slightly out of breath.

"I really don't." I hiss. Harry only chuckles. "What do you want to talk about?" Harry doesn't move from where his is. Eyes looking deep inside me.

"Just wanted to see how the day went with the girls." He continues to peck my lips.

"Was fine." I mutter. The door bell rings causing Harry to pull away from my lips, slowly, like he never wanted to leave.

"Can you get that?" He asks walking away.

Why would he want me to get it?

I open the door seeing a tall and slim brunette. She's absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes are like oceans and I can feel myself drowning In them. Her lips are plump red.

"Uh hello? Hablas Íngles." She asks, snapping her fingers in my face.

"Uh Sí... I mean yes." I spoke shaking my head.

"I asked you a question... is Harry home?" I look down at her hand, she's holding Savannah's bow that I had put on her earlier today.

"Where the hell did you get that?" That's my baby's bow. And if Harry had my child around another woman, then I'm beating his ass.

"Don't worry about it." She pushes past me and walks up the stairs.

"Who the fuck do you think you are coming inside my house uninvited." I pull her by the shoulder causing her to spin around and look at me. It's like slow motion.

"I'm his wife."