Real Friends.

I'm just lookin' for some real friends
All they ever do is let me down
Every time I let somebody in
Then I find out what they're all about
I'm just lookin' for some real friends
Wonder where they're all hidin' out
I'm just lookin' for some real friends
Gotta get up out of this town

Anastasia
I avoid my father all day. As well as Harry. I spent most of the day emailing my lawyer about this damn situation. It's two forty in the afternoon when Zayn comes knocking on my office door.

"Hey." He hands me a iced caramel frappe from Starbucks.

"I missed our date." I chuckle lightly.

"It's okay. I know you're dealing with shit right now." He takes a seat on the plush black couch.

"Did you know?" I ask finally taking my eyes off the computer. Before he can answer Josefina walks in with Savannah in her arms.

She sets Savannah down on the carpet and  pulls out her iPhone for Savannah to play with.

Then she sits next to Zayn.

"Married?!" She whispers harshly. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating. I thought we were friends."

"We are. You mean everything to me Josefina." I start. Savannah, Josefina and Zayn the only people who really matter in my life. My mother died last year and my father... fuck him.

"Well obviously not enough. Gosh Anna, I thought we were close. You're fake. And a liar. I should tell everyone who's Savannah's real mother is."

My reputation means a lot to my father as well as his own reputation. So when I got pregnant at nineteen he was on the verge of forcing me to give her up. But then we made an unfortunate deal. To go through life, telling everyone she's just my goddaughter that I pick up for school and drop her off. Sometimes, he forced me to drop her off at his sisters house the night before school so she can take Savannah to school.

The only person who knew the truth was Josefina.

"You would never." Tension rose quickly. I stood so fast it made my head dizzy and my chair fall backwards. Savannah looks up, slightly alarmed.

"Ladies, please settle down. There's an innocent child in the room. Calm down please." Zayn whispered.

"When were you going to tell me?" she asks. I couldn't answer that.

"It's complicated. I can't tell you." I put my head down in shame.

"Honestly Anastasia, I can not stand you. You're a fake ass bitch." Josefina laughs. Ouch. That hurts. Coming from my so called best friend.

We've been friends since the tenth grade.

Why this?

Why now?

Why ever?

"I never liked you. I just used you for a promotion and your money. You're loaded as hell." She sits back in her chair and smirks. Crossing one leg over the other.

I'm ready to blow my shit at her. But I can't. She brought my daughter in the room on purpose. Josefina knew I wouldn't blow up in front of my daughter.

"You're. Fired." I spat. She looked like she was expecting it. And that pissed me off even more.

Josefina stood up, "expect an email at three pm." As she left she slammed the door making Savannah jump.

"Mommy. She left her phone." She hands it to me. I honestly should leak her nudes. I knew her passcode to everything. I quickly send all her nude pictures over to my email and close her phone.