Chapter 5

The teacher lead me and Osano into the cute pink cooking club. "Amao? Can I talk to you? She said. A boy hurried over. "Yes?" He said in a sweet voice. Then he saw me and his eyes opened slightly wider. I sighed. Where all the rivals going to fall in love with love with me? "Amao, I need you to recognise a poison. Can you do that?" "Well, I'm not familiar with that sort of stuff." He said. "I don't cook killer food!" He gave a nervous laugh, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. The teacher nodded. "I understand. When Mujo comes back to school I'll ask him. he will probably know." then she turned to Osano. "Come. We should see the principal." "What about me?" I said. "You can do what you want." She said. Then she put a hand on Osano's shoulder and lead him away. I started after them. I didn't even notice that Amao was behind me until he put a hand on my shoulder. "He'll be fine." He said, voicing my fears. "In the meantime, do you want to help me decorate this cheesecake?" I turned and looked at him. He blushed. " I also made cookies, would you like some?" "ok." I said. "I need something to pass time." "Y-you would." Amao said, hardly able to hide his happiness. After hanging around in the kitchen for a while Amao asked me if I wanted to go outside and eat. I agreed. as we looked at the water fountain i heard a small rustle in a bush. I looked to my left and jumped. Nemisis kun was watching me through the bushes again. I shivered. Was Amao going to be the next target? And what was he going to do about Osano? Then I turned around and saw Amao staring at me. "What?" He said. "I'm just worried about Osano." I said. He looked hurt for a second the smiled slightly. "Your a sweet litte thing." He said. I looked at my watch.  "Where's Osano? He can't of taken hours just to see the principle." "Your right." Amao frowned. "Maybe he went home?" "Probably." I said. "Speaking of which, I have to go. See you tomorrow?" "Yes." Amao said, his eyes lighting up. See you tomorrow." I got up. "Bye!" He said. "Bye," I replied. Then I walked away. As soon as I was out of school grounds I ran to Osano's house. I don't know how I knew where it was, but it seemed to be in my memory. I knocked on the door. "Hello?" Said a womans voice. "Is Osano home?" I asked. The door opened. "Ayano? I though he was with you?" "He went to see the principal. He's probably late." "Ok," she said "I was wondering where he was!" The she shut the door. I turned and ran home, tears burning my eyes. I think I know what happened. 

So! As I do every week, I'm going to ask the same question, Minecraft or this? I might do minecraft next week, just for a break. But if you want me to keep going, comment!

Baka, out!