Chapter 14

I stood into of the roof, leaning on the rails. The confession tree looked beautiful in the morning light. I heard footsteps behind me. Osana's broken body flickered through my mind. She had been pushed off here. I turned around. It was Aso. I breathed a sigh of relief, but stayed tense. "How are you?" He asked, cheerfully. I turned to him and smiled. "Good enough. You?" "Yeah, I'm ok-" he broke off, lifting his head. Suddenly his hand grabbed the back of my shirt and pushed me. I gasped as I seemed to fall but then I relised that he was holding the back of my shirt to keep me from falling. "Very fu-" I gasped. Aso let go of my shirt and stood protectively in front of me. there was a girl. She wore a mask from the drama club, gloves and and a black robe, from the occult room. She snorted with frustration. I made to move foward but Aso shoved me back. "I'll die for you." He wispered.  "There will be no need for that!" I tryed to step foward. The girl darted foward. Aso leaned foward to take the impact and was knocked over the railing. I gasped and grabbed his hand. His weight tugged at my arm but I didn't let go. Suddenly I was pushed foward. And I tumbled over the railing. Aso cradled his body around me, protecting me. Not that it would probably work. The girl laughed and took off her mask. I stared back in shock. I knew her. Aso gasped her name and then everything suddenly went black.

  Woo, it feels good to be back at those good old cliffhangers! Also, 3 chapters a day, are you proud of me :3

Baka, out!