Chapter 8

I looked up at the roof. I was lying on my bed at home. I was angry that I couldnt keep anyone close to me. They all left. Nemisis WILL pay. Then there a a a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. My little brother, Hanako, peaked in. "I heard someone else went missing today." He said. "Should I speak to mum about letting you tranfer?" I didn't say anything. I left, it was an instant game over. Or was it? If I said yes, I would have to go through this pain again. "No, Hanako." I said. "I'll be fine. I know your transferring to akidemi soon, but don't tell any of this to mum, understand?" "I understand." He said nodding quickly. Then he shut the door and I heard him running down the hall. Then I realised, Hanako was giing to my school soon. He was going to be a rival. I picked up my pillow and threw it at the wall. They were all leaving me. Everyone I loved was going to be gone in just a few short weeks. 

If I have to; I told myself on the way to school, I will fight for kizano. I looked up at the school and wondered where Amao was now. and where nemisis kun was. "Ayano!" Said a dramatic voice behind me. I turned it was kizano. Just great. "I know it is a tragic time for you, but will you still join the club? You never finished your tryout." "Maybe. I'll think about it. "Well don't take to long!" He said and swished away dramatically (if your wondering how someone can "swish" away, you can't. But Kizano can. He is a swishy guy. That's when i had an idea. I rushed to the fountain.

"I then I told her, 'girl, what's with your face? It looks like you put your makeup on a pitchfork, and stabbed yourself in the face with it.'" Mai said, her hands on her hips. Yui laughed. "I'm sure musume deserved it. She's a- oh hi Ayano!" "Hi." I said. "I just wanted to tell you something. i might be transfering if Thease disapearances keep happening. "OMG!" saki said. "That's sad! Should we keep this to ourselves, or can we tell people?" "Tell everyone." I shrugged. "It's not something to be ashamed of." Saki pulled out her phone. "I'm telling modori. No offence, but she honestly won't care!" I smiled. Modori is the biggest gossip in school. "Well, I'll be seeing you!" I waved and ran to my class room. this might just stop mr. Smarty-nemisis in his tracks. 

Soo.. I logged on.. And... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG 300 VEIWS I GOT 200 LIGIT LAST CHAPTER!!! Nods.dhsmw,,dj,when Wik?dwm :& (that's was me passing out on my keyboard)

Baka out!!