Chapter 12

"Everybody, on your feet! Times a-wasting!" Voices drifted over to the tree I was sitting under. I looked up at the sky. The Blues was shading into a beatiful pink. "You there!" I jumped. The boy that had been shouting before was standing over me. How did I not notice? I scolded myself. I was supposed to be staying alive! If pretty sunsets could take my mind away from my surroundings, I wasn't going to last long. The boy brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes. "Are you part of the school sports club? If so, meeting starts now." I shook my head. "Ah." He said, "I'm club president, by the way. My names Aso." Asu! Something must of happened to Oko! I fought back the tears and looked at my lap. "Oh hey, I know you!" Aso piped up. "Ayano, right?" i wished he would leave me alone. "Yes." "Well why are you here so late? Are you part of a club? Must of the clubs are earlier, we just have to train later because the track is in use before now." I let his voice fade away as I look at the school. I wonder where Oko is now? I pushed the thought out of my head. He might even be dead! I told myself sharply. I picked up the word, "Kizano" in what Aso was saying. "What?" I snapped my head up to look at him. "Where you not listening? I said, you where there when the accident in the dram club happened, right? They say you almost died." "Yeah." "Kokona died though, didn't she?" "Yes. She was very brave." We both stayed silent for a minute. "Shouldn't you be with your club?" I asked him. "Oh crap, your right!" Aso jumped to his feet. "Sorry for your time." He raced away. I sighed softly and turned back to the sunset. 

I pulled my books closer to my chest. Why couldn't I get my meeting of  Aso out of my head? Then suddenly something hit me. I gasped and fell on my back I jumped to my feet and saw what had hit me. Oko? Oko pushed himself to his feet. "Ay-" I silenced him with a glare.  He turned around. "See you, then." He mumbled. He walked away. But I felt only happy. Okos alive!

Just thought I'd say this, but the reason I don't write on this that much is because I normally feel comfortable writing in the dark. But my family has started turning the wifi off at night, so I can't write at night. But my room is dark now soooo

Be ready for a spam! 

Baka, out!