(xx2)-xxx-xxxx

"Yahh you're here again." The man in front of the bar commented.

"I work here, that's why." I replied while pouring his drink.

"Ever go out from behind that bar?" He asked me.

"No. I don't come here to party and drink, like you. I come here to work so I can make money." I said.

"Tsk. You would think bartenders would be kind and cheery with a side of drunk."

I scoffed. "I make and give the drinks, not drink 'em."

I, Park Taeyeon, work as a bartender in a club. You're probably wondering, why am not work as a waitress at a cute coffee shop? Why not be a cashier at a clothing store? Why? Because surprisingly, this job pays much more than your low-budget paying jobs, and I need that money.

A girl who quit school early and who just moved out of her parents house needs that money. I am that girl.

"You're cute. I'd like to see you up there with the poles." The man pointed up at the strippers dancing on the poles.

I rolled my eyes in disgust. "No. Go fool around with some other chicks who want to be fooled around with."

"One classic martini please!"

My head snapped up, glad to leave the annoying man. "Coming right up!" I started stirring the drinks.

After I served the martini to that person, I saw that the guy I was talking to earlier had gotten mad drunk. He was wobbling around like a jellyfish and was muttering absolute gibberish.

"One more please-" He slurred.

"I am allowed not to serve you anymore, as you're clearly too intoxicated."

"Just give me one fucking drink!"

"No."

"You worthless bartender! You're supposed to give good service-" He wobbled around and nearly toppled over.

"Stop, or I will call the security." I warned.

"Little bitches don't know their place these days." He spitted out.

"Get out sir."

"No!" He yelled.

I was shocked at how angry and drunk he was. This man was chugging down drink after drink, no wonder he's drunk as hell.

"Security-" I yelled, but was cut off when a hand slapped my face.

"Y-you!" The red faced man said with his hand still in the air.

I touched the stinging spot that he had slapped me on and frustratingly sighed. "I didn't fucking sign up for this job to get hit for doing it properly. Get the hell out of here, get yourself together, and do something else with you're life other than spending you're time at a shitty bar!"

"Hey! How dare you hit a lady!" Someone in the crowd that had formed, yelled.

"Get out!"

Security came and was now taking the drunk man away from everyone. He yelled and cursed in their grip, but gave up in the end.

I sighed and went into the staff room to take off my uniform. My shift was about over so I could go home. I wasn't going to work if I had to anyways, I was so done with this job.

I cleaned up and dashed out of the club, relieved to smell fresh air, instead of that disgusting drunk smell and the smoke of cigarettes.

I continued to walk back to my small house, since it was about one and a half blocks away. The only slightly sketchy thing about it was the alley I had to cross into. And the fact that it was 11:00 at night, of course.

The only things heard were the clicks of my heels in the silent night, until I heard loud men yelling when I turned the corner into the alleyway.

The men quieted as I tried to walk past them without being noticed. My breath pace increased as I walked faster and faster. I saw that the guys were still following me in the corner of my eyes and immediately freaked out. What do I do??? Fuckfuckfuck Taeyeon think of something!!

The first thought that came into my head was to call the person I trusted most.

My mom.

I took my phone out of my pocket, still walking, and dialed my mom's number (that I knew by heart) with shaking hands. "M-mom..." I whispered. "There are creepy men following me...I don't know what to do. I'm by my house-in the alleyway by Kingsley club. Please come help-"

"I'm not your mom, but I'm coming to help you anyways." A voice on the other end replied.

The call ended and I looked at the phone in shock. "Fuck..." I muttered, realizing that I typed in the wrong number by a single digit. I was going to type in my mother's phone number again, when a hand grabbed my wrist roughly.

"Pretty lady, what are you doing out here all alone?" The man asked, showing off his yellow teeth. A recognizable drunk smell emitted off of him.

"Please, leave me alone." I tried to get my hand out of his grip, but it got tigher. "L-let me go!"

"No." The disgusting man said. "You're staying with us."

The other guys behind him started laughing.

I was shaking at this point, and had no clue what to do. I was trapped in the alleyway with nobody else around.

I thought back to my call and prayed to god that whoever picked up would be enough of a decent person to come save me.

The man stepped forward and pushed up me against the brick wall, which hurt my back.

"Fuck you! Get away from me!" I spat in his face and struggled against his arms. I scratched and punched but it seemed like it was all hopeless.

I'm going to die. Was all I thought about at that moment. Who knows what these guys would do to me.

The dirty man started putting his hands all over my body and I screamed, as loud as I possibly could.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He screamed in my face and slapped me.

I've been slapped two times today. What a great day.

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

The man continued touching me and it felt dirty. I tried to push him off and screamed as much as I could, but this bald bastard couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"Be a good girl, and be quiet. We can't have any fun if you wake up the whole neighborhood, can we?" The guy muttered in my ear.

I just spat in his face once again. "I hope you die in jail."

The next thing I knew, a pair of disgusting lips were on mine. I screamed and tried to push him off, but my hands were pinned up. I kicked around. This didn't feel right at all. My muffled screams were heard only by the silent night. I was on the verge of tears, knowing that I was alone, in this dark place, with no one to help me.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from her!"