(x14)-xxx-xxxx

I walked side by side with Seunghoon until we reached the hotel in utter silence. I was lost in my negative thoughts, and I'm sure he didn't know what to say either.

"Are you okay?" Seunghoon asked.

Of course I'm not. "Yeah."

"That's a lie. I don't know why I even asked." He chuckled.

I entered my hotel and he followed behind me with a reason that I don't know.

"Sorry I didn't say anything to support your side." Seunghoon said once he sat on my bed. "I wish I did now, I have so many things in my head I could've said to that lady."

I shook my head. "It wasn't your fight, so don't worry."

......

"Are you hurting?" He asked.

I sighed and sat on the bed next to him, chugging down water to ease my dry throat. "Y-yes."

"Be honest."

I took a deep breath. "It made me wonder, why did my father leave me in the first place? Was he lying all this time??"

"If he was, screw him. If he stayed, wouldn't it only be worse? Maybe...it's best for you to move on." Seunghoon said.

"I have moved on." I said stubbornly.

"Okay."

I sighed, relaxing my shoulders that I hadn't noticed were tense. "I want it to stop. I want to forget him."

"I want it to stop for you too." Seunghoon put his hand over mine and brushed his thumbs on them. "I hate seeing you like this."

I looked up in Seunghoon eyes. "You're a good person." I tried to smile.

Seunghoon smiled and a hand suddenly went up and touched my cheek.

My face heated up, as I saw his eyes peer into mine.

"Sorry, I can't help it." Seunghoon said, before leaning in.

My breath hitched as I knew what he was going to do. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips on mine. Butterflies exploded in my stomach.

Once we pulled away from each other, I awkwardly looked away.

Seunghoon lightly chuckled. "Don't be embarrassed. I was attached to you the moment I saw you." He winked.

My face heated up. "Stop being cheesy!"

"You like it, though."

I rolled my eyes.

Seunghoon drew in a breath. "Do you feel anything?"

I looked at him. "What?"

"...for me?"

My mouth opened slightly and I gulped.

"Because I like you, a lot."

"Seunghoon, don't you think, it's unacceptable for us to have feelings for each other, when I'm your stylist?"

"This isn't about work, though." He looked down to his lap. "I get it, though."

"No, I do like you Seunghoon."

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

I nodded. "Ever since you saved my ass from that dude."

"I know it's already a lot for you, but," he paused. "Will you be...my girlfriend then?"

My eyes widened at the sudden proposal. "I..."

"I will be your girlfriend."