(xx9)-xxx-xxxx

Seunghoon grabbed my ankles, pulling me down to the edge of the bed.

But when he pulled he down, my shirt lifted up. I instantly pulled it back down but I couldn't reverse what Seunghoon had seen. How fucking awkward.

I got up immediately and put my hands over my chest. "Yah!"

Seunghoon covered his red face and was muttering "why am i like this. i'm going to hell. oh my fucking god i hate myself."

I sighed. "It's fine it's fine." I nervously laughed.

"I. Am. So. Sorry. I was just trying to joke around and yeah..." Seunghoon rubbed his neck.

Regardless of the awkward events that just happened, I was glad he didn't give me a pat on the shoulder and tell me that 'it will be all okay'. It never made me feel happier when people did that.

We were awkwardly silent after that.

"Did you...like my bra?" I asked, joking of course to lighten the mood. But then I realized what I just said. What the fuck is wrong with me I'm just adding more to fire oh my god-

Seunghoon looked up from his fingers in shock. "U-uh-y...you're joking right?" He laughed nervously.

I burst out laughing. "Of course I am! Who the hell would ask someone that?"

Seunghoon let out a breath. "I freaked out for a little."

The door suddenly opened, revealing my mom. "Oh, that's where you were. I'm glad you two are getting along. Seunghoon-sshi, you're parents are looking for you."

"Okay." Seunghoon got up and exited the room, with me following behind as well.

The parents greeted us goodbye, after they had finished their dinner.

"See you tomorrow." I said, as Seunghoon walked out the door. He nodded and I shut it.

"So you and Seunghoon?" My mom asked, grinning.

My eyes widened and I facepalmed. "Mom...no. I work for him." I said.

My mom shrugged. "I wouldn't mind if you two became something else. I am quite fond of that kid."

"Same here." My dad, who was sitting on the couch with his glasses, said.

I sighed, walking up to my room.

###

"One, two three! Pose! Pose! Pose!" The photographer snapped photos continuously of the four young men. Lights flashed brightly in the white room, and everyone was busy.

I watched as Seunghoon posed multiple times, looking cool and charismatic.

"Okay! Done!" The director said.

Seunghoon quickly rushed off muttering things like, 'I want to go home' 'I'm tired' 'I think I fucked up the photo shoot'.

I waved to him to come to me and he came, walking. I took a towel off the vanity and started wiping his sweat off. "Why are you sweating so much? Are you sick?"