(x15-xxx-xxxx)

6 YEARS LATER

I clutched my heart so it would calm down. My chest rose and fell, rose and fell as I looked at myself in the mirror.

This is really happening.

I'm getting married.

"Are you ready, Taeyeon?" Suhee smiled brightly, fixing my hair.

"You are truly beautiful." Jin commented.

"You two look amazing as well." I said.

"Are you nervous?" Jin asked.

"You're sweating your makeup off!!" Suhee panicked. "Stop it! Stop sweating!" She scolded.

I chucked nervously. "I'm so fucking nervous right now if I don't end up fainting out there it's a miracle."

Suhee lightly hit my arm. "There's nothing to be worried about! You'll do amazing."

I nodded. "I hope so!"

"We should go get you on the aisle now, Miss-soon to be-Mrs." Jin said.

"Let's go!" Suhee said excitedly.

###

I looked at the door ahead of me nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" Mino asked, fanning me.

"Because I'm scared of him." I said.

"You're such a liar! If anything, he's scared of you."

I raised an eyebrow. "You're right."

"You'll do great." Mino said.

The door finally opened, revealing the nice church. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle, my big white dress flowing behind me. The crowd had smiles all on their faces, boosting my confidence.

I caught eyes with my mother, and we husband, and my father, and his wife and kids. They gave me a smile, except for my mom since she was bawling out motherly-tears.

My heart swelled, remembering when my families forgave each other, and continued to live their lives happily. If my mom is happy, I'm happy. If my dad is happy, I'm happy.

I reached the end, and Seunghoon was there greeting me. He smiled.

"You're beautiful." Seunghoon mouthed.

I grinned.

The oaths started.

"I do." I said, wrapping it all up.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Seunghoon smiled and leaned forward, putting his lips on mine. He confidently kissed me, and I returned it the deep kiss.

We parted and everyone cheered, congratulating us, and some crying happy-tears as well.

Seunghoon's arms were wrapped around my waist, and he looked into my eyes lovingly. "I love you, so much."

"I love you more."