(x10)-xxx-xxxx

I blinked a couple of times. "You want me to stay?"

Seunghoon, who's eyes were closed, muttered "yeah".

I sighed and sat down, at a desk next to the bed in his room. "I guess I have nothing to do anyways. You should sleep."

He nodded.

A few hours later the room was quiet, and I assumed Seunghoon was asleep. I got up and silently took the towel off his forehead, pulling the covers up and turning off the lights.

I was about to leave the house to go back home, but I realized that it was 12:00 AM and I didn't have a car to ride. I didn't know where Seunghoon had put his car keys either.

I mentally hit myself and grumpily strolled over to the bathroom. Guess I'm staying here. Again.

After I got out the bathroom, I slept on the couch, with my dirty clothes on and a blanket from the closet.

###

I groaned as I stretched, eyes fluttering open as I sat up.

Where am I again?

Oh yeah, that's right. I stayed at Seunghoon's house.

I sighed and got up, going to the bathroom. Once I exited the bathroom, I checked Seunghoon's room to see if he was awake.

He was sleeping like he hasn't slept in 5 years. I decided to wake him up so he could take medicine.

I lightly shook him on the shoulders. "Yah. Wake up." I said.

Seunghoon mumbled something and ignored me.

I sighed and shook him more aggressively. "It's time to get up!!"

"Noo...5 more minutes." Seunghoon muttered.

Who does this guy think he is. "Seunghoon, its 11:00 o'clock. You need to call your manager to tell him you can continue with your schedule today." I told him.

Suddenly a hand shot up and grabbed my forearm, pulling me. I yelped and found myself laying right next to the annoying Seunghoon. I let out a frustrated sigh when he nuzzled into my shoulder.

At the worst time possible, Seunghoon's eyes opened. They widened. "Why are you in my bed?!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You pulled me down here, dumbass. Rise and shine, it's time to wake up."

"Wait-why are you in my bed though?" Seunghoon asked, then gasped, covering his chest. "Pervert!!"

"I'll seriously hit you. I was just checking on you to see if you weren't dead, you were sleeping like you were though. Nothing weird happened, so please get your ass up." I said annoyingly.

Seunghoon blinked. "Did you stay over?"

I nodded. "Because I didn't want to get kidnapped at 12:00 at night."

"I didn't say you could stay over though." Seunghoon said snootily.

"Well I did, plus you'd probably be dead if I didn't take care of you yesterday."