Thirty-Two-"My heart burns there, too."

"Bill?" Stanley called out as him and Mia reconnected with the group. 

The Losers were trudging through grey water, turning any and every corner, desperately searching for their lost friend.

"Bill!" Eddie yelled, leading the Losers down another dark sewer tunnel.

The water was knee height, increasingly hard to maneuver through as time went on. Eddie pulled one knee up and then the other, careful not to fall.

In the blink of an eye, Eddie tripped and fell into the water below, his face filled with grey water.

"Come on, get out of there dude. That's grey water!" Richie exclaimed.

"W-w-w-w-wait, where's my fucking flashlight?" Eddie screamed, rummaging his hands through the sewage.

As his hands were submerged, Eddie found his face only inches from the water below. A foul stench eroded his nostrils and he tried his hardest not to breathe, missing his trusted inhaler dearly. 

Several severed heads began to float up from the sewage, each of them at different stages of decay. Eddie gagged and stumbled backward. The Kaspbrak boy emitted a terrified scream as he found himself completely surrounded by severed heads.

"Let's get the fuck outta here, come on!" Richie yelled, grabbing hold of Eddie's arm and pulling him up. The two boys shared a horrified gleam in their eyes as they ran through the sewage tunnel, not once letting go of each other.

Ben and Mia held Stanley up, carrying him through the sewers. He was weak, injured and on the verge of passing out. He needed time to recollect himself.

Meanwhile, Bill Denbrough hesitantly follow his brother around the giant pile of toys. The small boy clad in green galoshes and a yellow raincoat hid behind a sewer pipe, allowing the running water to shield his face from his older brother.

Bill stared breathlessly at the young boy, who he'd presumed he'd never see again. He was baffled by the fact that his brother was actually alive.

"Bev? Bev?" Ben whispered as the group continued down the long and twisted sewer system. The floor was less flooded now, maybe only a few centimeters in depth. The Losers reached a large open space with an enormous pile of toys at the center.

"Beverly!" Mike exclaimed as he pointed his flashlight upwards, finding Beverly Marsh floating lifelessly in the air.

"Bev!" Eddie cried out.

"H-How is she in the air?" Richie asked, his breathing becoming shallow and quick.

Eddie scanned the giant room and looked up towards the ceiling. What he saw left him terrified, his mouth became slightly agape and his skin was quickly covered in goosebumps. 

"Guys," Eddie's voice shook, "are those..."

The Losers stared up in the direction that Eddie pointed and gasped. There, floating around the top of the toy pile, were dozens of human bodies.

"The missing kids..." Stanley finished Eddie's sentence. "They're floating." 

The Bowers girl's face flushed at the sight of the bodies in the air. One of them was bound to be Betty Ripsom, another was Ed Corcoran, and one of them was Patrick Hockstetter. Mia gulped quietly and found herself hyperventilating. Stanley grabbed a hold of Mia's hand and lightly rubbed his thumb over her cold skin. Tears brimmed the shorter girl's eyes and she turned towards the Uris boy, digging her face into the crook of his neck. She shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to witness this scene any longer.

"Just let me grab her," Richie complained as Mike picked up Ben. Ben reached for Beverly, finding her just out of reach.

Ben and Richie worked together and each managed to grab one of the Marsh girl's legs.