A New War?

Optimus Prime: Home, ours was once a peaceful planet known as Cybertron. Until war ravaged our planet. The war for the Allspark and control of Cybertron broke out for years. In the end of the war, the Allspark was ushered into deep space to keep out of the hands of the evil Decepticons. As for Cybertron, after so many years of war, we were forced to leave, searching for a new planet to call home. But know the safeguarding of the Allspark has drawn us to a new planet called "Earth". We the Autobots hope to reach the planet first to prevent a war, but we are to late.

Yea yea I know, not a great Optimus Prime speech.

*IDK P.O.V.*

Noire was sitting in her Basilicom, bored. There was no paperwork required to be done, no quest to take care of, and no threats to deal with.

Noire: *sigh* Things really have slowed down lately.

She turns on her TV and begins flipping through the channels.

News Reporter: And breaking news!

That gets Noire's attention.

News Reporter: News from last night as a army group known as N.E.S.T. had on of their naval bases attacked in Qatar. This is the only footage that we have of the attack.

News Reporter: From what we know, the soldier that filmed that did not survive. In fact, no soldiers aside from the one we are ready to interview survived.

Noire: What the?

News Reporter: We go down to Qatar in what remains of the N.E.S.T. base with that line survivor.

Reporter #2: Thank you, am I here with the soldier who was able to see and survive the attack. Can you give any insight on any of this.

Soldier: Yes, but not to much. About 3 hours before the "chopper" landed at our base, it came up as a blip on the radar. We asked, or at least we thought there was a piolet on the chopper, to leave the airspace. Once they failed to communicate back, we sent to jets to check on it, and then they escorted it back. Before that though, we had a picture of the print on the side of the chopper taken.

Reporter #2: And what was the print?

Soldier: 4500X. And we were suspicious because that chopper was shot down in Afghanistan a few months ago. Then hours later, it landed and I think you know the rest.

Reporter #2: Thank you, and just one more question. Do you believe anyone besides you may have been able to survive?

Soldier: I believe there was one team that may have escaped the base. A Captain William Lennox and his team, although I don't know fully.

Reporter #2: Thank you, and hopefully they did. Back to you in the studio.

All Noire could do was sit there wide-eyed. Then she got an alert on her phone. It was the group chat with the other CPUs.

WH: Did you see that!?

PH: Yea crazy huh?

GH: Yes, but who and why though is what I'm wondering.

BH: It doesn't matter as long as it doesn't leak over here.

LOCATION CHANGE: NEAR BORDER OF QATAR

Blackout: Starscream this is Blackout.

Starscream: I trust that you have found the location of Megatron and reduced the base to ashes?

Blackout: Yes, the base has been completely destroyed. Scorponok was deployed to look for any survivors.

Starscream: And Megatron?

Blackout: In a place known as Gamindustri. Hidden the nation of Lowee.

Starscream: Well what are you waiting for!? Get there, tear the whole nation down if you must!

Blackout: Yes, Starscream.

There were two things Blackout wanted to do. Revive Megatron so Starscream couldn't lead the Decepticons anymore, and once Megatron was revived, he wanted to take the blades of the back of his head and decapitate Starscream.

*TIMESKIP 1 1/2 DAYS LATER*
LOCATION: LOWEE MILITARY BASE

It was a silent day in Lowee like it had been for the past month. Of course, everyone had heard of the Qatar attack. But they weren't worried until-

Soldier: Uh General-

General: Yes soldier?

Soldier: We got something on the radar. Couple hours away.

General: Authorized?

Soldier: No, not even registered as a chopper from one of the nations.

General: Hmmm. Send two jets out and get pictures of that thing. Then have them guide it back.

Soldier: Yessir.

General in thoughts: Please on the great goddess, don't let this be what I think it is.

*Timeskip 20 minutes later*

The Soldier returns with a picture from one of the jets staring at the picture scared.

General: Oh boy. Whats the tag on it?

He shows the General.

Soldier: 4500X.