One Sided

After confirming that there was a serious battle incoming, they alerted the CPUs to which all four of them arrived at the Lowee military base. The General began talking to a line of soldiers.

General: Men, within the hour, we will engage an enemy that could destroy this base in one shot. Just because we have the CPUs with us doesn't mean we can be lazy for even a second! WE WILL ALL FIGHT THIS THING, AND WE WILL EITHER DESTROY IT, OR SEND IT PACKING!!! AM I UNDERSTOOD!?!?

Soldiers: Yessir.

General: Excuse me men? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING!?!?!?

Soldiers: YESSIR!!!

General: Much better!

Green Heart: Quite the intense general you have.

White Heart: Yeah, only the best. So, what's the plan for when it Arrives?

Black Heart: Hit it with everything we have. Looking at other clips, it looks like they can be hurt by our own weapons.

Purple Heart: It will only matter if we stop it here. We can't let the situation get worse.

They all nod their heads.

General: Not to interrupt but if your ready to fight, you won't have to wait much longer. *points into distance*

A large grey chopper could be seen coming into view.

General: Weapons up, get into your positions! Action within 20 minutes!

*Timeskip 15 minutes later*

The chopper lands.

General: Huh, arrived 5 minutes early. If I can, I'd like to hand all command over to the four of you.

They all nod.

Green Heart: Tell all your soldiers to hold fire.

The General nods and gives the order. The CPUs head down to the ground floor.

Green Heart: We do not know who you are or what you are here for. But we assure you, we do not have it. So we ask that you leave, peacefully.

The turbines on the chopper stopped.

*Blackout P.O.V.*

Blackout in mind: I did a scan of the base before I landed once in range. While Megatron and the Allspark aren't located in this base, that doesn't mean that this base doesn't hold the information of where they really are in this nation. Hahahahaha

*IDK P.O.V.*
After the turbines stop.

White Heart: I don't think that's a sign that it's leaving.

Black Heart: We only ask once more. Leave with no objections!

And then....

Purple Heart: Oh

Green Heart: My

White Heart: HOLY SHIT!

Black Heart: ATTACK!!

The soldiers and Purple Heart proceed to attack Blackout only for their attacks to do nothing.

White Heart: NORMAL FIRE POWER ISNT DOING ANYTHING GENERAL!

Lowee General: Right! *gets communicator out* MISSLES ON THE READY WITHIN TEN MINUTES!!! CPUs, the MISSELS WONT BE READY FOR FIRE FOR ANO-

White Heart: YEA YEA I HEARD YOU, JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO!!! WE'LL HOLD IT OFF AND GET THAT FIREPOWER READY!