Infiltration

*20 Hours Prior to Lowee Base Attack*

A large "meteor" coups be seen hurdling towards Earth in the middle of the night....which nobody saw. It lands.

Optimus: Bumblebee this is Prime. Our connection to the Allspark has been located within this human settlement. Find what you can, report back to me.

Bumblebee looks up to see three "meteors" hurdling toward Earth. He beeps this to Optimus.

Optimus: Decepticons! Find the form! Stop the Decepticons before they can find the connection to the Allspark!

Bumblebee spots an old '77 Camaro.

He scans it, transforms, and drives off

Optimus: Stop them at all costs!

*After Attack 24 Hours*

IF and Compa were walking to Uncle Billy B's car dealer to find a car for IF after a little accident on her bike. After deemed unrepairable, the two where off to get IF a car.

IF: *sigh* I can't believe this! I just wanted Nep to leave my bike alone! But NO! SHE JUST HAD TO RIDE IT DOWN A MOUNTAIN! AND NAILED IT ON EVERY ROCK!

Compa: Well, maybe she didn't know it would happen.

IF: Didn't know. Didn't, know? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DIDNT FUC-

Billy B: Hey ladies, welcome to Uncle Billy B's car dealer, related to Uncle Bobby B's car dealer. What y'all lookin for.

Compa: *smiles* We are looking for a car for my friend here.

IF: *sigh* I'm just looking for my first car. Something fast, and something that actually works. It's my first car. I've been riding a bike for a long time.

Billy B: Your first car huh. Well lemme tell ya, this is gonna be a new bond for you. Man and machine.

*At entrance of car shop*

A '77 Camaro pulls in while nobody notices.

*Back in car shop*

Billy B: How about this? A Honda, OR a Challenger for the speed. I know you like the speed of that bike you had. And this Challenger is gonna reanimate that.

IF: Ehh.

Billy B: Okay, how about this. A Dodge Avenger, a built in race car engine and EVERYTHING!

IF: Ehh.

Compa: Come on Iffy, if you don't try, you might miss something you like.

IF: *sigh* Fine.

The search continues with IF still not really caring, until she catches something out of the corner of her eye.

IF: Hey, what about that one.

The other two turn around and the black and yellow car.

Billy B: Ahh yes the- the. Huh.

IF: What?

Billy B: Well um, I haven't exactly seen this car. I don't know anything about this car.

Compa: Huh

IF: It's in your shop. How can you not know anything about it?

Billy B: I swear I don't know anything about this car.

IF: *sigh*

Billy B: Look, I'm gonna talk to Marc inside about this car. I'll be back in a minute. But feel free to explore the car.

IF: *gets in car* Hmm, a little rust on the steering wheel.

IF wipes the rust from the steering wheel, and at the center she finds a weird symbol.

IF: Huh?

IF: Huh?

Compa: What's wrong Iffy?

IF: Nothing.

Billy B: Alright, Marc said he ain't never seen that car in this lot before. So heres what imma do. Since I never had this thing to sell, you can have it. Free of charge!

IF: Woah really!?

Billy B: Yep, have fun with it.

They get in the "car" and drive off to Planeptune.

Radio: After the attack on both the SOCCENT and Lowee Bases, other nations have upgraded weaponry and security defenses.

IF: Seriously, who would do that.

*Back at PLANEPTUNE*
*Bumblebee P.O.V.*

Same as my other story, when Bee's lines are in bold, he is talking in his talking through his radio. Also, the / is him switching radio stations like you can sometimes hear him do in the movies.

Bumblebee in thoughts: The humans are inside, with no sound coming from inside this, "Basilicom". I assume they have all shut down for the night. I better inform Prime of my progress.

Bumblebee: Leader. Scout here.

Optimus: Bumblebee, what's your status.

Bumblebee: Infiltration complete,/ awaiting further orders, /sir. Glasses are with this /human

Optimus: Do not let them fall into Decepticon hands.

Bumblebee: /Yes sir