Go Investigate

*2 Days Later*

Neptune: Mann, everything STILL hurts.

IF: Well, maybe it would help if you actually got up and moved around a little bit.

Histoire: Yes Neptune, it has been a couple of days since the attack. It would be good for your wounds.

Neptune: Ohhh, fine, but I wanna drive that new ride of Iffy's here!

IF: What, no, no way. You aren't touching, not even looking at that steering wheel!

Neptune: Aww, why so mean?

IF: You know why!

Neptune: Uhh, fine. But I call shotgun!

IF: *sweat drops* Something tells me I shouldn't even give you that.

*P.O.V outside Bumblebee*

Two of the humans are coming out of this place. I believe I heard them talking about visiting a Noire in a nearby nation called Lastation, who I believe is the leader, or "CPU" is what they call their leaders here.

IF: Okay, let's go, and DONT TOUCH OR OR TRY AND EXPERIMENT WITH ANYTHING!

Neptune: Fiiiine.

*Timeskip in Lastation*

They arrive in Lastation with no problems and enter the Basilicom.

Neptune: Heeeyyy Noire we're here for a visit!

Noire: !!! Neptune, IF!? Okay, I wasn't expecting visitors. What are you here for anyway.

Neptune: Oh you know, just to check up on you and everything see how your doin, the usge.

IF: In reality, we needed Nep to get up and move so her wounds would finish healing properly from that base attack. Speaking of that base attack, how are you holding up Noire?

Noire: Ehh, better than I was when I came back. Same with Vert, but I've heard Blanc's had a little bit of a harder time than the rest of us.

IF: Fought that hard huh?

Noire: Yea, plus I've also heard she's been trying to forcing herself to train harder. But she can barely even move, it's like the harder she tries the worse she makes her injuries.

Neptune: Okay, enough with he chit chat, we came on a visit, so let's have some fun.

Noire: R-right, also IF?

IF: What's up?

Noire: You usually ride a motorcycle, what's with the car?

IF: Oh I don't know, maybe Neptune would care to explain!

Neptune: Hehehehehe

*In the back of Basilicom across the street*

*Timeskip 3 hours later*

After their visit, they chose to head to Leanbox next to visit Vert. Ater that, they would head back to Planeptune all the while, the car seemed to be "radio responding" to some of the things that Neptune would say. While IF would laugh.

*Timeskip 11:09 pm*

While everyone is asleep, Bumblebee would keep watch for anything weird whole remaining in vehicle form.

Optimus Prime: Bumblebee, Prime here. Our scans of through your journey to, through, and out of Lastation showed weird energy levels around one of their motor vehicles, we are still tracking the veichle and it is still in Planeptune. Go check it out.

Bumblebee speeds off without waking up anyone in the Baslilicom.

*In Lastation*

A police cruiser is cruising through the streets to blend in.

Starscream: Barricade come in. Our scans have shown a different energy around a certain human transport veichle that was in Lastation today, and it's making its way back to Lastation. It may be a sign that you aren't the only transformer beside Blackout on this planet. Go investigate.

Barricade: Yes, Lord Starscream.