Black and Yellow

*Bumblebee P.O.V.*

I've been driving through Planeptune and am almost in Lastation. Nothing weird going on. I've tried to tap into a whole bunch of police radios, but to no avail. I guess I will look through Lastation next.

*Barricade P.O.V.*

I have stayed in Lastation for hours and scans show nothing. It looks to be a false alarm by our brilliant leader. Wait a minute, a blip. And it's making its way toward Lastation's entrance at his speeds. Haha, maybe Starscream isn't as much of an idiot as I take him for.

*No P.O.V.*

Barricade after some time of driving parked himself in a hiding spot at Lastations border waiting for the Autobot to come through. In no less time than it took for him to get there, Bee zips through the border and I to Lastation. As soon as hes passed him, Barricade leaves his hiding place, after Bumblebee.

*Bumblebee P.O.V. Timeskip 25 Minutes*

I've been trying to pull this Decepticon put of human sight. There's no way I can fight him with all these people inhabiting this area. Hopefully this goes without notice.

*Lastation Basilicom*

After recovering ominous reports from within the city, Kei was storming down to Noire's room.

Kei: Lady Noire, there's reports of a high speed chase, headed for the city limits.

Noire: Alright, I'll look into it.

She gets up, but winces in pain.

Kei: Your almost healed, but you should let yourself heal completely.

Noire: Well, *grunts* whos gonna go then?

Uni: I can go!

Uni pops up from the door way.

Noire: I don't know, this could be very dangerous.

Uni: Noire I'm not a baby! It's a high speed chase between two people, I can sort that out.

Noire: Yeah, your right. Sorry. Go ahead.

Uni nods and walks out to the front of the Basilicom.

Uni: Alright *transforms* Let's go!

Uni takes off, flying toward the disturbance.

*10 minute Timeskip*

Black Sister: Ugghhhhh. Where are they!?

She had been looking around and not a sound of a car's engine or the skid of a tire had resounded in her ears.

Black Sister: Oh forget it, I'll just go home.

Turning to fly back to the Basilicom, she is suddenly distracted by large crashing sound, not to far away from her location.

*Location, outskirts of Lastation*

Driving to the outskirts of Lastation had been far enough. Bumblebee stopped where he was, turned around and transformed, prepared to meet Barricade head on. With only a couple seconds to get himself set, Barricade came barreling through at high speeds, transformed and cracked Bumblebee in the face with a punch sending Bumblebee into a wall with a very loud THUD! Bee tries to get up but is kicked hard in the midsection. He looks up to see Barricade aiming his machine guns at his head. Before he could fire, Bee grabbed his arm at yanked it as hard as he could to the side and kicked him away. With Barricade face down on the ground, Bumblebee walked over to Barricade, plasma cannon ready to kill.