ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

The two besties Asuna and Leafa went home from school and had dinner. Now they were peacefully sleeping in their bed.

At Asuna's place,

Asuna was quietly sleeping in her bed and suddenly she heard few people screaming. She quickly got up from her bed looked down her window. She saw people running here and there. Suddenly her door opened from outside and her mom came in and said "Come on Asuna! We gotta go!"

"But why? Where? And what for?"

"We don't have much time left. We gotta go now or else we'll die."

Asuna's mom pulled her and ran downstairs as fast as she could. They ran out of the door and her dad closed the door. Asuna turned behind to see her house. She saw a huge wave covering her house. It was indeed a tsunami.

They ran and ran but suddenly her mom fell down as a rock came in front of her feet. Dad and Asuna ran towards her.

"Run Asuna! Run!!!!!" Her mom shouted.

"RUN DEAR!!!!!!! AND PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BEHIND!!!!!!" Dad exclaimed.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she said "I-I promise you.....t-that.....I'll never.....never......look.....b-back...." Asuna ran as fast as she could. She entered a forest like area.

Suddenly she saw Leafa sitting beside a tree.

"Run Leafa!!!"

"It's no use! For how long are we gonna run!? We lost our family, our loved ones. There is no point in being live this life now. It's useless."

"SHUT UP!!! This is what our parents wanted, right? They wanted us to be safe. They wanted us to be alive. Can't we complete their last wish!!!???"

"We can but it's of no use!!! You know that we're gonna die someday so why can't we die now!? What's wrong with that!?"

"SHUT UP YOU SILLY!!! I won't leave you alone. Never!!!!!" Asuna holds Leafa's hands and pulls her but it was too late. The tsunami was over their heads. They knew that they were taking their last breaths.

But....unexpectedly....a bright light surrounded them and...... flashed in front of their eyes.

To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

What must have caused the bright light?

What world did they enter? What kind of world might that be?

To know the answers, keep reading.

Hope you liked the chapter. If you liked it, please vote by clicking on the star ☆ below. Your vote will be highly appreciated.