ᴀ sʜᴀᴅʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ

Asuna and Leafa slowly opened their eyes. They saw an old man in front of them.

"Who are you?" Leafa asked the old man.

"Please tell us Sir!" Asuna asked him.

"Never mind that." He replied. "It's important for you both to get better. After all you both are our future." He continued.

"What is it Sir? What do you mean by "our future"? Asuna asked.

"What do you mean by both of us? TELL US SIR!!!" Leafa asked.

"Never mind that." He replied.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!! YOU SAVED OUR LIVES. YOU GAVE US WATER TO DRINK!!!!!YOU DID SO MUCH FOR US SO WHY NOT TELL US WHAT YOU WERE TELLING BEFORE!!!!! WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!!" Leafa said him with an angry face.

"It's true indeed. You saved our lives. We really appreciate it but please tell us everything. Maybe this will help us to get back home." Asuna said.

"It's of no use. You can't go anywhere." He replied.

"Look Sir we want to go home." Azuki said.

"We came here without our will. So, we have no interest in being here." Leafa said.

"I don't know about that but you can't go anywhere." The old man said.

"But why!?" Leafa asked.

"You just can't go. That's all." The old man answered.

"Please tell the reason Sir!" Asuna said.

"I can't."

"But why!?" Leafa asked again.

"SHUT UP!!!!!! I HAVE MORE WORK THAN JUST ANSWERING YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS!!!!" The old man yelled at Leafa.

"Tch...."

"Calm down Leafa. This man really loves to keep secrets from people." Asuna said keeping her hand on Leafa's shoulder.

"Yea you're right Asuna." Leafa said controlling her anger.

"Ahhhhh!!! SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!" The old man yelled at both the girls. "Look. I can't tell you anything. But all your answers are right there!!!! SO NOW GO!!! GET LOST!!!" He continued and pointed straight forward.

"But Sir.." Asuna said.

"I SAID GO MEANS GO!!!" The old man yelled again.

"Fine! Let's go Asuna." Leafa said.

"B-But...."

Leafa held her hand and pulled her and started walking. Asuna turned her head around to see the old man but these was no one.

Asuna kept a hand on Leafa's shoulder and said "S-Stop Leafa...The old man..."

"What is it? Leafa asked as she turned around. "No way!!! Where did he go?" She continued. "Let's go Asuna! This place is creepy."

Both the girls ran and ran but there was no end to that place.

After a while, they saw something strange at a distance.

"Hey Asuna! Look! Can you see someone?" Leafa pointed towards left and both the girls saw someone.

They could only see a dot which seemed to get bigger as it came nearer.

"Now now, who might they be?" Leafa asked.

"Who knows..." Asuna replied.

To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who might be the old man? Was the help he offered an act of kindness or was he plotting something?

Who must be that person Leafa saw at a distance? Is it a friend or a foe?

To know the answers, keep reading.

Hope you liked the chapter. If you liked it, please vote by clicking on the star ☆ below. Your vote will be highly appreciated.