ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

Asuna and Leafa opened their eyes. They felt the soft, green grass on their skin. They looked at each other...looked at the beautiful blue sky and looked back at each other. They were shocked. As they looked around, they could barely see anything except for the green grass.

"H-Hey...do you have any idea where we are...?" Leafa enquired.

"I've no idea..." Asuna replied.

"H-Hey..." Leafa said as she held Asuna's hand. "What if a big eagle came from above and attacked us? What if we died?" She continued.

"Shut up!!!!! Don't talk nonsense! Be positive!" Asuna replied in disgust.

"But what if....."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!! "

"O-Ok....."

"That's better!" Asuna said.

"By the way, how come we're here? I thought I was sleeping on my bed." Leafa asked.

"And the last thing I remember that I was in a forest." Asuna said as she thought.

"A forest?"

"Yes. A forest."

"But how did you get to the forest in the first place?" Leafa asked. "Do you remember something else?" She continued.

"No. I don't even remember how I ended up in the forest."

"But how..?" Leafa asked again.

"You know what, I've a better idea. Let's explore this place to find some answers to our questions." Asuna replied.

"Eh? Explore what exactly?" Leafa asked in a rather confused way.

"This place!" Asuna said. "I know that now you must be wondering how we're gonna explore this place. This place is covered with grass, no matter where we see. But there must be an end to this grassy terrain, right? At least that's what I think." Asuna said.

"Jeez man! Why didn't you say this earlier? For a second I thought that you were out of your mind or something." Leafa replied and started laughing loudly.

"HA HA HA! Very funny!" Asuna said sarcastically.

"Yeah Yeah! Whatever!" Leafa said.

Both the girls went on walking in the deserted place. They were tired, thirsty and finding even the source of water seemed impossible.

They walked and walked. Leafa suddenly fell down. But luckily Asuna was able to grab her.

"It's alright Leafa...we will soon find water somewhere. Don't loose hope." Asuna said her as she comforted her.

"Yea..I hope so too." Leafa replied in an extremely tired way.

They suddenly heard the voice of a stick which old people generally use for balancing themselves while walking.

Both the girls couldn't see the person properly as they were feeling dizzy.

They fainted.

To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who was that person?

Will the girls be safe?

To know the answers, keep reading.

Hope you liked the chapter. If you liked it, please vote by clicking on the star ☆ below. Your vote will be highly appreciated.