×Beanie×

-Missing someone by Dj Quads

"Give.Me.The.God.Damn.Beanie"I say seriously but break into laughter as Jugheads expression fail to not impress me"Take it slow,without this i feel naked so I think we might as well take it slow"he says causing a smile to crep up on both of our faces"Jughead come on"I say waLo slowly towards him with my hands behind my back"I see what you're doing"he said as he coke does his head"And what am I doing?"I ask teasingly as I narrow my eyes to his"You're gonna seduce until you find your way to take my beanie"he says as I lightly run my hands from his hands to his shoulder"So?Cant I show any affection towards my boyfriend?"I ask again and tap my fingers on his shoulders"Not if you're gonna take my beanie"he says and grabs ahold of my hands.

"Come on..."I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck"Please.."I whisper and Lean in.I close the space with our lips slightly touching"Juggie..."I say and finally kiss him.He kisses back.I take advantage of it and glide my fingers along the back of his head until I reach the back of his beanie and pull it over his head.

I pull back from the kiss and shoot one of my hands in the air"I AM VICTORIOUS"I say and do weird squats,I face him and see smile on his face"Good,no wonder give it back"he says with one his hands stretching out to take it back"No,I haven't even worn it yet"I say and slowly place upon my head."woahhh"i say fakingly and jump around the room and bed as if it was my first time seeing the world in its natural colors"Stop that,it's not a big deal"he says and stops me from jumping again by grabbing ahold of my hips and pulling me back to him.

"But it's sooooo kewl"I say and he softly laughs"You got your share now give it back"he says and squeezes my softly"Aw,is Wittle jughead showing me wove just to gwet his bweanie back?"I say in a baby voice"No"he answers and takes the beanie from my head"It's mine"he says as slightly pushes me off.He stands up and puts it on his head"I feel...like myself"he says and I make a weird face"Nah,I like jughead with no beanie"I say and he just stares at me"you're just so adorable"he says with a smile"But I'd be cute if i had the beanie"I smile and place my hands under my chin.

He shakes his head"No,if you do that again I'll tak something of yours"he says,I point out to everything in my room"Go on,I barely use half of this stuff"I say.He smiles and walks over to myself with comics,Funkos,little sketches here and there,my art supply and technically what I find precious to me.

He looks next to my shelves which had a giant stuffed bear sitting down-leaning-towards one side.He picked it up and gave me a smile"I'm taking this"he says and hugs it as if he wanted to show he loved the bear more than me"I'm hurt"I say and put a hand over my chest"I have to agree,that bear is sexier than me"I say wave to the bear"Have fun you two,and don't stay up late kids"I say and pretend to sip a cup of coffee.

He throws the bear to my direction and I catch it.I hug it and fall back on my head with it.I lay down and cuddle with the stuffed bear"Would you look at that,she loves that bear more than me"he says and glides one of his fingers down his cheek-faking a tear.

"Oh,stop it,give me your beanie and I'll show you my affection"I say and start rocking a little with bear"Fine"he says and slowly takes off the beanie.He held it with one hand until I snatched it and put it on my head"Look at all the colors"I say and we both laugh"We made a deal"he said and hugged me from behind"oh yea,my affection and say and put my hands on his cheeks and Lena in to kiss him with my love.