×The Detectives×

Noragami Opening 1 Creditless

-

"What?" Jughead asked Veronica "Exactly what I said-she's exactly like you..."Veronica said with a stern look "How so?" Betty asked "She loves her some mystery-" she pointed out with one finger "She doesn't let things go so easily,"she held up another finger"She digs really deep into things just to figure out the truth ...and all in all,she's Jughead-"she pause"Just sexier" Veronica said and drank some water "Woah,you better hurry up before someone takes her" Archie joked "I'm not interested as tempting as you try putting it" Jughead said and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Come on,she's totally perfect for you -plus,she also hates her name" Veronica said "What does that have to do? We're all equals with a name or nickname...even though some people consider nicknames or name replacement dihuminazation-"he stopped as his friends stared "What?-either way,why are you so interested in pairing me up with someone I don't know?"he asked "Betty already has too much problems and as harsh as it may sound -she's not interested,her nickname is Soul" Veronica said "Touched a spot-no wait,that's just my hunger-wait,why would?"he joked then asked "Come on,Jug,she's perfect for you -she's likes your twin,although it sounds gross plus you're right,why soul?" betty said then asked.

"Supposedly all of the things she's gone through make it seem like she's been through hell and back"Veronica said.

"I have to get going" Jughead said and got up before leaving with a wave.

///

"It's the perfect career for you"Kevin said to his friend - y/n or Soul.

"I don't want to but I want to"she teased "I swear one day you'll regret not joining" he told her "Detectives just get caught up in people's buisness and some even wind up dead -DEAD I tell you" y/n said and emphasized the word 'Dead' .

"Okay,how about an author,create the greatest mystery novel and you'll be rich"Kevin said "Not much people read,it will be a waste of talent and time" she said "Don't you feel like we've been endlessly walking?" She asked "That's just how our story goes,we talk and we lose track of what we even do" he said "Maybe that's why people use to tie ribbons around their finger-"Kevin said.

"Hey,my English teacher put me in the top five for writing an essay" she said "What were you?" He asked "Two..."she mumbled"Oh god,sweetie,what happend?"he asked and she stopped in her tracks and turned around to face him and pointed to her eyebrow that had a bandage in the middle "Forgot,sorry"he said.

"Are you jealous of who got the top spot?"he asked"Of Forsythe?"she asked and laughed a bit loudly"Okay,stop"Kevin's said and her laugh died down.

"I get his name isn't the best but he's good at writing,admit it"Kevin said and y/n rolled her eyes "If it weren't for that stupid cat I would've gotten that spot" y/n said "Are you jealous?" Kevin asked "No,I'm simply putting my option out there"she answered "Who understands you?"Kevin asked and she smiled.

"Either way,I'm going to Facebook that kid"y/n said Kevin was the one to laugh "Pardon?"she asked all fancy "Just-that kids got guts,his dad is in a gang and it's possibke for him to Be in it too-heard of southside? Everyone has,well take a guess"Kevin said"So? I've lived through hell and back,he doesn't know me? So why should I know him?"she said seemingly chilled"Damn you're badass"Kevin said"But-don't get caught up in any funny buisnesss or I will go after you"Kevin said and she winked.

///

"HEY FORSYTHE PENDLETON JONES!" Y/n screamed to the top of her lungs as she said hug head walking making him come to a hault and look in her direction,he walked over slowly and laughed"What's so funny? Flustered over how sexy the competition is? I wouldn't be shocked if I were in your place"she said cockily"I'm guessing you're 'Soul' ?" he asked and she smiled a bit at her nickname.