×Dusk Till Dawn×

-Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Ft.Sia

Some of the lyrics are wrong.

//////

"You'll never be alone,I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"mug head said as he cupped your face and placed your forehead on his.You held onto his wrists and silently cried.

"I'm sorry..."you mumbled and he backed away to look at you"Don't be"he said and kissed your forehead"I know how much you wanted me there but I was just scared"you say in tears"Y/n,it's fine,you don't need to prove you love me by being a serpent,all I need is you and only you"he said and kissed your soft lips.

//////

"Listen you little Birds,today is the game and we have to get ready,no mistakes no buts and no cuts,chop chop"Cheryl said and clapped her hands as everyone followed her and got ready for the game"Hey y/n"came a voice form behind you,you turned around and saw Veronica with a slight smile"Hello"you say and smile as you tie your shoe"can I ask you something-and answer h-honestly,please"she said and you nodded"You're not part of jugs friend group so you really don't have any fault in this but Betty has a crush on jug and-"you cut her off"Okay,so what's your point?"you ask and she's ckears her throat"Betty knows how much Jug likes you and it hurts her like...hell"she said and looked back at Betty talking to Cheryl"She didn't want me to tell you because she wanted jug to be happy"she said and smiled"I'm sorry"you say and look at Betty"But I'm not suggesting you should terminate your relationship but I'm just saying,and pretend like I never said anything...please"she said and left you to contemplate her words.

It was time for the game and you couldn't get those words out of your head,how Betty liked jughead and no one ever bother to tell you,knowing how much you cared for him.

It was raining for a football game,everyone was cheering from the bleachers and field as you and the river vixens did the routine that Cheryl has had planned for quite a while now.

You looked to the bleachers and saw Hug head smiling and clapping a you,you smiled back and looked at Betty who was smiling like a fiver year old.

Your smile faded and you continued the routine as thoughts of Betty and hug head consumed your brain and thoughts.

You were changing in the locker room when you heard the door open"Be-Betty..."you mumbled and continued to change"Hey,so..."she said and sat next to you"I-I'm sorry if this is awkward but I just wanted you to know that I support you and Jug no matter what Veronica might've told you"she said and placed a hand on your shoulder"R-really?"you asked and she nodded"He talks about you like one of those kids that juts came home from the best day of kindergarten and told his mom and dad"she said with red puffy eyes"I'm sorry,I-I didn't know you liked him"you say And she nods"If he's willing to stay from dusk till dawn then he's the right one,you can count on me for anything"she said and pulled you into a surprise hug.

That same day as you walked home Jughead joined you on your little adventure.

"What did Betty and Veronica say?"he asked"Well,they said that Cheryl-"he cut me off by groaning loudly"Shut up I'm talking"you laugh"That's not what's they said,I say the way you looked at me at the game-And AND how you looked at Betty"he said with his index finger"Okayyy"you say and take the keys out of your pocket to yours house"Come in"he said and took the keys then opened the door himself"It's nothing,it was about the river vixens"you say and walk in"I'll hold you when things go wrong and you know"he said and smiled"Go give love to yourself"you say and smile"How if you give me love"he said and held yours hands"Jug,is this your way of convincing me to tell you?"you asked and snatched your hands away"Me?I would never"he said sarcastically"I'm telling you it's about the river vixens,I looked at you and Betty because I just wanted to...look"you say"But you looked at us as if it was something more than just looking"he said and walked in and shut the door.

""Why do you care so much?"you asked and set your bagpack on the couch"Because I care about you,and I just love you so much that I worry about you"he said making you smile"Thanks juggie"you say and pinch his cheek.

"Y/n-"he said as you sat down on the couch"Alright-Betty likes you"you say and sigh in relief"Yea...I...know"he mumbled and sat down next to you"You could've saved my ass by telling me"you scoff a bit"So,what difference would it make?"he said"What difference?I was so speechless and felt like I had no words for it,for the feelings someone feels,how hurt they might be"you say loudly"I didn't think Veronica would just walk up to you and say 'Hey my best friend likes your boyfriend'"he mocked Veronica's voice"She said she was going to ask me a question but ended up telling me uselessness crap instead of...a question"you say and throw your Hands up"I'm sorry"he muttered and furrowed your brows in confusion"For?"you asked"Just...sorry for the things I didn't tell you that I should've"he said and tried not to make eye contact with you"Sure"you say and get up to the kitchen,juguete following behind"I'll talk to Betty and Veronica"he said as you made yourself a sandwich"Thanks..."you mutter"Y/n..."his voice was soft"Seriously,I love you and only you"he said and wrapped his arms around your body and pecked a kiss on your cheek making your slight anger fade away"I love you Forsythe Jones"you say and hear him laugh"My love"he Mumbled and kissed your cheek once more.