×OCD & ANXIETY×

- Just Break Free by DJ Quads

(S/n) P.O.V

I put the plate the plate down in front of Y/n.She was looking around the kitchen and taking in every feature of everything.Every detail.

Her eyes gazed upon the plate in from of her and she looked down at it then back up at me"What's wrong?I forgot something didn't it?"I asked rhetorically and went over to the fridge and took out a bottle of Arizona Iced tea and set it next to her plate.

She slightly nodded and proceeded to eat her breakfast"Did you do your homework?"I asked as I sat down and started to eat my food"Yes"she simply said and took a spoon full"Did you the Homework with Jug?"I asked with a small smile"Jug...Head"she mumbled"JugHead"I corrected myself"Yes"she answered"Why don't you invite him for breakfast sometime?"I ask"We have two chairs and one table,I think he's okay"she said and continued"We could get another one,well,we have some fold ups in the garage"I acquired"I'll ask"she said and finished eating.

"You ready?"I asked and she just nodded.I took her bagpack and we walked out of the door.

We got in the car and I looked over to get and see she was fidgeting with her nails and looking out the window"Hey"I said and she snapped back to me"Yes?"she answered,I looked down to her hands and she took that as a sign and stopped her actions"It's another day,And you know that if anyone says anything bad or offensive then you just ignore them,okay?"I say and she nods.

She turns her attention to the front and sudden smile appears on her face"JugHead"she smiles and I see he walks over to us.I get out of the car with her bag and shut the door.I greet him and he leans down a bit and waves at y/n then straightens his body again.

"Hey"he says and smile"Hey,Get in"I say and he gets in the back seat,I follow and get in the driver seat.

"Hey y/n"he says and she looks down to her lap and smile"H-Hi,Hi"she says and looks at Jug from the mirror"How was your morning?"he asked as I started driving"Good,I couldn't find my bracelet though and I still can't-"I stopped the car causing a sudden and almost impact"W-what?What do you mena you couldn't find it?I put it on top of your night stand"I say and she shakes her head"It's not,Its not"she says and I look back to JugHead.

I take the house keys out of my pocket and give them to Jug"Hurry"I say and he gets out of the car"Where is he going?"she asks as her eyes followed him"He's going back to the house to get your bracelet"I say and put a hand on her shoulder.

I'm matter of seconds he came back and have me my keys along withy/b's bracelet.

I gave it to her and she put it on.I started the car again and we left.

We arrived to the school.I looked back to JugHead and give him a sad smile"Please take care of her"I say and moved my hands to rest on top of his"I will"he says and gets out"I love you"I say as I turn my attention to y/n"Me too,Me too"she says and looks around as if she was hesitating to do something.

She got out of the car with her bag and I waved goodbye.

JugHead's P.OV

I waited for y/n to get out and once she got out everyone's attention was on us.We walked in the school and I noticed she looked at many of the faces that stared at her,taking in rehir features.We got to her locker,I opened her locker and took out the booksshe needed for first period.I shut the locker as I held her books,I turned around and didn't see y/n.

I looked to my left and right but she wasnt anywhere.I out her books in my bag and started walking around the hall to look for her.

"Hey"I hear someone say from behind me,I turn around and see betty in hopes it was y/n"Hey,Um-w-What's up?"I asked nervously as I looked around for y/n's face"So today after school me,veronica,and archie were thinking..."I stopped listening to her once I saw a y/n's face,I squinted my eyes a bit but it wasn't her"Jug?"betty asked snapping me back to reality"What?"I said a little loud"Woah,What's up?You seem a little out today"she said as she looked around with me"I'm looking for y/n"I say and she freezes at the sound of her name.