×Your Majesty×

Sound of Your Heart by Shawn Hook

This is pretty long by the way
-

Y/n is a girl who moved from Britain -who was also part of the royal family- to a fair town called Riverdale. She would often hear good things about Riverdale but sometimes good things make her worry.

Once she settled in her quite small home -just her and her mother- she attended Riverdale High which was the closest and good high school from their neighborhood.

She would always sit in the back of the class and would rarely speak or participate,she was a loner.

She ate alone and was alone all in all. People would whisper things about her,not bad and not good,just simple things and even guesses as to why she is who she is.

And she had a reason as to not speaking,she didn't want anyone to recognize her or see her as a princess or of any high level but to be seen as an original girl,to be seen normal she would forth talk in an American accent when called on in class.

-

"Good Morning Love"her mother said as she sat down the breakfast on the table"Morning"y/n answered and put her bagpack on. She sat and started to eat.

"I was wondering if you could try and come a little late from school"her mother said"What do you mean?"y/n asked"I'll be working a bit late",just because they were royal didn't mean they didn't have to work like any other human being,her mother worked to Pay for food And the essentials but their home and bills were paid by her father in Britain.

"Oh"y/n simply said not as shocked"Is anything wrong love?"her mother asked"I could work with y-"y/n was cut off"No,sorry,but I want you to focus on studying and your future career...if that is that Daddy will let you be normal"her mother said with a gentle smile"I was going to study anyway"y/n responded and put her plate in the dishwasher"Love you"her mother said and planted a kiss to her forehead"Love you too"y/n said and blew her a kiss before going off to school.

As she walked to school she had her headphones on,listening to music and softly singing here and there. She would look across the street to some of her classmates walking and talking with each other,oh,how she wished she had the confidence to talk to them.

Who she admired the most was Betty Cooper,she thought Betty was a neat and smart girl with the abilities to do just anything. That's what she wanted to be,y/n had the abilities to do anything except she was shy-the most common problem of all.

She kept her head down looking at her shoes and listening to the song blasting through her headphones.

As she arrived to school she sighed in relieved and took her headphones off as she walked into the building. She headed for the library to look for a book in the meantime.

She looked through the aisles and hummed her favorite song,she wasn't aware someone was watching her skim through the books. She perked her head up from a book and turned her head to the right and saw one of her classmates -JugHead Jones - looking at a book as well but she could've sworn he was just staring at her.

She walked over to him with the book in hand"Hello"she softly said -her accent not noticeable - "Uh H-Hi"he said and almost dropped his book trying to shake her hand"I-I'm jughead"he said a bit nervous"I know"she answered"Were in some of each other's classes"he said and looked at her in the eyes"I was wondering if you would like to help me for my history paper?"she asked him with a soft smile"Sure,what's it about?"he asked and looked at the book in her hand"Princess Anastasia Nikoláyevna Romanov"she said -her accent a bit noticeable - making her proud of the way she pronounced that title.

He softly chuckled and took the book from her"Yeah,I know a lot about that topic"he said and skimmed through the book pages"Murder is your main subject,ain't it?"she asked with a cocky smile"Not really...it's mystery,and Misses Romanov was part of one"he said and pointed  finger to the words printed in the book"...Princess Romanov"he corrected himself"Like you"he mumbled"Excuse me?"y/n said with a small laugh"Yeah,Your majesty"he said and bowed"What makes you think that?"she asked"Oh well I know everything"he said with a grin"Stalker alert"she laughed"Nah,you just have to give me your gold crown and I'll be out of your silky,conditioned hair"he said making her laugh"Why are you hiding yourself?"he asked with a more serious look.