4 Weeks Later

So for the last four weeks I've been avoiding everyone.. I've managed to stay in my room, but I'm having stomach problems and Tessa decided it was time for me to go to the doctors to make sure I don't need medicine.

"Charlotte get your ass down here and into the car."

"Yes mother, I'll be right there," I said in a sarcastic tone.

I walked down the stairs and got in the car. We drove to my doctors office and I was vining while waiting

"Charlotte Evans?" the nurse read my name of the clipboard.

I got up and followed her to the exam room, Tessa decided to tag along.

They asked me a bunch of questions and poked and my prodded my body.

Finally the doctor made a decision.

"Well Tessa I think you might be pregnant, please take this test and read the instructions. We will analyze your results for you so just stick it in the little door when you're done."

I swear with those words my life fell apart. I saw Tessa looking at me confused and I was extremely angry.

I got up, grabbed the test and walked to the bathroom.

After I finished I put the test in the whole and went back to Tessa.

"Who did it."

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me what asshole took your virginity carelessly and got you pregnant."

"If I tell you, you cannot tell this person."

"Fine. But I don't like the idea of you raising this baby on your own."

"Cameron."

She gave me a weird look and got out her phone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm just telling Nash that we've got news."

The doctor walked back in.

"Well Tessa we have your results, you are indeed pregnant. In cases like so where the mom to be is extremely young we have to recommend adoption or even abortion." She then handed me the numbers in which I should call for either option.

---------------------------------------------

Will Charlotte tell Cam? Will she get an abortion? What will she do?