Too Late

Author's Note:

Before "Tessa" and "Blaise" get mad at me, I'd like to say that this chapter is to represent the constant fighting they do in reality. Lol love you guys.

...............................................................

I opened my door to a very shocked Blaise, giving me a jealous glare, I knew she had a thing for Shawn and can only assume how it must look.

I quickly rushed past her and down the stairs to the chair I was previously sitting in. Before I could get any words out, Blaise blurted out, "Shawn and Charlotte are having a baby." I know she probably meant well, but gauging Cam's reaction, I think he wants to kill.

"WHAT?!?! YYOU'RE ONLY 16 AND TO THINK I STARTED TO LIKE YOU. YOU AND YOUR INNOCENT LITTLE HEART. YOU PROMISED ME WHEN YOU WERE A KID THAT YOU WOULD WAIT, OR AT LEAST SAVE IT FOR THE RIGHT GUY, NOT FLAUNT IT AROUND LIKE A LITTLE WHORE. YOU SHOULD GET A FUCKING ABORTION, THE BABY PROBABLY NOT EVEN YOURS SHAWN, THE WAY SHE LEADS PEOPLE ON."

I quickly ran out of the room.

...............................................................

Tessa's POV

I watched Charlotte breakdown and run upstairs. I turned towards Blaise and yelled, "You just ruined it. Everything. Just wait and see, now I have to damage control." I slapped her.

"It's not my fault. All I did was tell the truth."

"No. No you didn't. Cameron get your ass over here so I can explain what's really going on."

"What is there to explain?"

"YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. IT'S YOUR FUCKING KID. SHE TRIED TO TELL YOU BEFORE RUBBER LIPS OVER HERE SPILLED THE "TRUTH."

"That can't be true we never had sex."

"Actually you did. That last party, about 5 weeks ago? Yeah, you took Char upstairs, confessed your "love" and took her virginity. She didn't want to tell you about it the next day because she knew you didn't remember, didn't have feelings for her, and it would just be awkward. Didn't you wonder why she's been completely avoiding YOU all this time?"

"OH MY GOD I JUST TOLD HER TO GO KILL MY BABY!"

"You did a lot more than that asshole."

..............................................................

I didn't even pause to think about what Cameron said before running upstairs. I grabbed my purse, a shit load of cash that I'd been saving up for college and snuck out. I took out the card the doctor gave me and drove to the address.

The receptionist seemed to notice I was upset because she gave me a hug, sat me down, and asked me the crucial information. In less than an hour I will be on the table, doing just what Cam said.

...............................................................

Cam's POV

I quickly ran upstairs after I found out, but couldn't find her, her purse was missing along with a generous amount of money. I ran back downstairs.

"Where could she be?"

"What did she take?"

"Her purse and a lot of money.."

"Aww shit. Cam I think she's going to take your advice."

"My advi- Oh shit you don't think-"

"Of course I think, she loves you, that's your baby, what else would she do?"

"I have to find her!"

Tessa quickly gave me the address and I raced after her. I was silently praying to God along the way that she would be held up, that I'd get the chance to stop her. Before it's too late.