Car Ride From Hell

"My water broke."

...............................................................

Suddenly everything was chaotic. Cameron passed out, Blaise was running around screaming, "THEY'RE EARLY!!" Tessa was trying to get me out to the car, Nash was trying to wake up Cam, Carter had left a few minutes before with everyone else, he missed it by like 2 minutes, and Hayes was looking at the "water" with a facial expression that I'd pay millions to see again.

Tessa and Nash managed to get me and a very frozen Cam into the car, Hayes, and a sleeping Skylynn seeing as they were babysitting. Then they got in the front seat and drove WAYYYYY over the speed limit getting us to the hospital. Blaise was well being Blaise sitting next to me screaming about random stuff and making speeches about the labor.

The ride seemed to go on for ages, I thought I was dying, and I was fairly certain that Blaise was in the way back trying to give Skylynn the birds and the bees talk, well until Nash gave her the look from hell and said, "Skylynn don't listen, we all know babies come from storks."

"What's a stork?"

"Those big white birds like in dumbo."

"I WANNA SEE THE STORK!"

"Sorry kiddo, it came while you were downstairs sleeping."

"Awwww," and she started pouting.

Blaise then started playing her phone until I grabbed it and threw it at Cameron.

"I SHOULD MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T HAVE KIDS AGAIN SO I NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS PAIN AGAIN WHEN WE'RE MARRIED!"

He looked over even more stunned than before, "what did you just say?"

"I said I'm going to-"

"No after that,"

"When we're married?" I said looking at him questionably.

He then smiled so big I thought his face was going to get stuck.

He pulled out his phone leaving me sitting there really confused.

Then my phone made a ding noise.

I turned it on and opened twitter.

"SHE SAID YESSSSSSSS!!!!!" Cameron had tweeted and several fans kept tagging me and Emily in their responses, apparently assuming he was referring to Emily. There were some really negative remarks, which made me upset, especially the ones from the fans that think he's talking about Emily.

I decided to respond to his tweet, "CAN YOU PLEASE TELL NASH TO DRIVE FASTER BEFORE I MAKE A MESS ALL OVER YOUR PRECIOUS CAR."

He looked up at his phone to see if I was kidding and before I could give him a death glare a new wave of contractions hit causing me to scream.

"Nash could you hurry up. She's squeezing my hand off."

"Jeez we are here already calm your hormones Char."

"You. Did. Not. Just. Tell. A. Girl. In. Labor. To. Calm. Her. Hormones." I said threw a grimace. "Tessa," I gave her The Look. She reached over and smacked Nash in the back of the head.

My phone made a ton of dings as notifications came pouring through, there sources scattered all over many social media websites, spiking my interest. Twitter automatically opened when I opened my phone, directing me straight to the latest tweet from the Cameron Dallas himself.

The tweet read, "Oh my lorde, I'm so freaking scared my palms are shaking. Oh and if you're reading this stop squeezing me so hard, I can't feel my finger tips."

I smiled at this tweet and responded, "You're scared? You're scared? Really Cam, who's got to push out 3 babies? LoL :)"

He leaned over and kissed my forehead attempting to reassure me, he must've seen it already!

I decided to pass the time, and distract myself from the pain by looking through my twitter mentions. However, it just made me very confused.

I looked over at Cameron frowning.

"You never told them."

"What do you mean, told who what?"

"You never told the fans that I was pregnant, and they seem to think you're engaged to Emily, therefore you didn't make that split clear."

"I could've sworn I did."

"Well obviously you're wrong," I showed him some of the tweets.

"I'm sorry Char, I'll clarify things right away."

Then Tessa chimed in, "yeah you better, Char doesn't deserve to be hidden away like you're ashamed of her."

"I'm not ashamed of her or us or our babies."

This made me tear up and he kissed me.

"REALLY?!!? Jeez guys, someone needs to get you two fixed." Blaise yelled from the backseat.

"Would y'all just shut up, Skylynn is sleeping?" Nash yelled after face palming.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL AND EYES ON THE ROAD!" I yelled at him, giving him a Gibbs slap on the back of the head.

After what seemed like 50 more years we reached the hospital. Me screaming loudly about how if one more person made an idiotic remark I was going to lose my marbles.

"Y'all going to make me lose my mind," I said as I got out of the car.

"Up in here up in here," Tessa finished like a good big sister.

We highfaved as the boys looked at us giving us "wtf" looks.

"Y'all wouldn't understand, it's something from middle school haha."

Cam carried me through the entrance, Tessa and Nash following behind. Blaise stayed in the car to watch Skylynn until all of our parents got here.

A bunch if doctors rushed over with a wheelchair and raced me to the maternity ward.

Cam was the only one actually allowed in the room until after the birth, and he looked like he was going to keel over just watching me scream.