e x t e n d e d s u m m a r y

delilah shaw, her sister and mother have lived in derry for their whole lives. her mother worked two jobs a waitress at the diner and a barmaid at the local bar.

delilah's mother, cassandra, loves her children more than anything in the world but she's not exactly around a lot having to work two jobs. delilah's sister, gracie, makes sure that delilah stays out of trouble and is looked after.

everyone in town loves the shaws. they know everyone and everyone knows them. unfortunately this means they know their past concerning delilah's father.

cassandra shaw has always told them to not let any one pushed them around like their father did to her. in fact she told them every morning to make sure no one did.

delilah shaw has always been best friends with beverly marsh. delilah nor her family ever believed the rumours spread about beverly. beverly was practically apart of the family. gracie treated beverly like a little sister and cassandra treated her as a daughter.

richie tozier has had a crush on delilah shaw since he could remember. he always flirted with her at every opportunity, none of the other losers club blamed him. she was gorgeous.

what happens when one summer they are all brought together by a child eating demon?
read to find out.