Into the sewers

Y/n was a normal girl as far as people knew she looked and acted normal but her mind wasn't she couldn't feel fear not at all that made her weird. People didn't like her because of that but she didn't really mind she was used to being alone.

School holidays everyone's favourite time of year when the kids were free for a couple of weeks to do what they want. Today Y/n was heading to the sewers she heard a boy in her class talking about a clown that he and his friends killed? in there they really weren't sure but y/n wanted to see ,if there's a clown cool if not cool either way she got to go on an adventure so she didn't care.

Y/n finished packing her bag placing it on her shoulders before going down stairs kissing her mum/dad goodbye "I'll be back before dark mum/dad" y/n yelled walking out the front door . Y/n headed to the place she knew she could get into the sewers without people around the old house on ma may street. Once she finally got there she went start to the basement y/n had been in this place multiple times always seeing the well so she knew were it was. Y/n quickly went to the well and looked in it. She giggled to herself in excitement " into the sewers we go!".

Sorry this chapter so short I didn't really have any ideas for it.