Something for you sis

This is not part of my pennywise story this is a random one-shot for me sis hope ya enjoy feather

After the monster cane to the suffice thing ha pretty Much stayed the same but one thing had changed for y/n she had finally made a friend hi name was sans well Gaster sans but you called him sans for short.

He was perfect in your eyes his one eyes that glowed a bright yellow the way his jacket was beer zipped up always showing his tips the way his sexy ass chuckle would echo in your mind you could help but want something more with the monster. Today it was raining you hated the rain so overly you hid inside away from the dangerous wet stuff falling from the sky sans was chuckling as you hid from the rain.

He chuckled at you yellow blush lightly covering his cheeks today aw the day he was going to make you his. As you hugged sans for dear sweet life he pulled you towards him before stealing a kiss it was sweet and passionate but it did last sans pulled away frowning you didn't kiss back with that he got up leaving you on the couch shocked confused and sad you needed to catch up to him but your legs didn't move needed to kiss him again but your arms stood still.

Tears ran your checks as your body finally moved sprinting down your stairs in to the rainy cold outside world looking around for sans seeing him leaning on an ally wall looking at the stars sadly.
"SANS!!!" You stared at him as he slowly turned towards you "hmm" he looked at you. Before anything else you ran towards him connecting your lips with his.

He tensed up before wrapping his hands around your waist lifting you up. Before you pulled away needing air you looked down at his eye glowing in the street. You both laughed connecting your foreheads together "love you gaster"
"Love ya to y/n " he hugged you tightly not wanting to let go.

 You both laughed connecting your foreheads together "love you gaster" "Love ya to y/n " he hugged you tightly not wanting to let go

Hope ya likes it feather Maybe I'll make another one maybe even a lemon

367 words yay