I cant leave you to die

Y/n looked wide eyed at the figure that was face down on the floor not knowing what to do. She slowly made her way closer to it looking at its face it was a clown face alright she could make out the red nose and mouth from the tips of the mouth the red lines continued onto his checks and through his eyes slightly she moved her head away again noticing the slow but steady rise and fall of his back "so his alive " y/n thought sighing deeply she didn't know why but she was happy that this thing wasn't dead.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when her leg got pulled from out under nef her she yelped in surprise looking down at her feet she saw the clown it's bight yellow eyes glowing in the badly lite room as it was about to bite her "nah hah not today she thought kicking the clown square in the face making it Goan and fall back leaning on the wall behind it she rushed to her feet looking at the creature his head was down limp.

Y/n thoughts went wild it's a clown why do I fell sorry for it she looked back at it seeing his eyes were looking dead at her not at her eyes though she looked where it was looking her elbow wrapping had come off and it was bleeding like crazy blood fell to the floor slowly she grappled her arm looking at him again shocked finally noticing the droll dripping of his bottom lip he tried to stand but fell back to the floor groaning loudly y/n jumped when it Spock "hungry want fl-" he stopped looking at her she under stood he ate people she knew that "I-I uh wait here,"

Y/n walked down the tunnel more going to the leg she noticed earlier " I can't leave him to die " y/n thought "I'm crazy but his a living thing it's wrong to let him die "she picked up the leg slowing looking at it in discuss not wanting to smell it she turned  her head away before heading back.

Pic not mine
369 words not bad