I'm never afarid

Y/n walked back to the place were the clown was. His eyes were on her as she walked towards him with the leg throwing it towards him she watched as he quickly grabbed the leg before his mouth dislodged revealing Ross apon Ross of teeth he bit into the leg with no treable  eating the bone with a loud crack chewing quickly before swolling doing the same for the second piece y/n was amazed and confused at how he did that.

Y/n sat down pulling her bag towards her looking though it to found the first aid kit not noticing that the once still clown was now slowly moving towards her elbow once she found it she pulled it out and looked where the clown once was she wiped her head towards her elbow when she felt someone sucking on it a normal person would have screamed at what they were seeing his teeth were resting on her skin you could feel his tongue running over the scape as his cheeks moved in and out sucking at your elbow you covered your mouth from yelling in surprise you didn't want to scare him?

His eyes were no longer yellow they were a beautiful sky blue you looked at him as his eyes meet yours you also noticed he had a lot of cuts and bruises on his face . After a couple more minutes of that he pulled away smiling you looked at him shocked but noticed the bleeding had stopped you wrapping up your elbow not letting your eyes leave him this time.

Once you were finished you looked at him again noticing his injures you looked at him standing up slowly moving towards him he looked confused before you started to clean his cuts cover them each with a cute bandaid he looked at you smiling getting a smile from you "hey my names y/n can you speak?" you asked putting your hand out for him to shake he grabbed my hand shaking it back "I-m pennywise the dancing~ clownnn " he chuckled
Guess there's something good about me I'm never afraid.

Pic not mine
363 words cool

Sorry for any spelling mistakes this character was hard to write :) sorry again