The decision- Part 1

The next morning when I woke up I found myself alone. Where's Buck?
As I looked around I still couldn't belive that there's a whole world under the ice. And the thought of that Buck might be my childhood friend.
I couldn't belive it. What if it's only a coincidence? I opened my shell necklace as I thought back about what he said: "She had the same beautiful eye colour just like you."-"I have to admit that I loved her a bit even thought we were only little kids."
  "Did he love me when he gave me the bracelet?"
But I blushed at the thought as I took the bracelet (or what left about it  because it tored apart when I was little.) into my hand. But it doesn't matter now what he felt. We were only kits. And after all I'm not sure about he is he. And I won't tell him that...yet.
Then I jumped and quickly put back the bracelet into the shell as I heard a familiar voice.
"Mornin' Beck! Sorry I didn't want to scare ya."-He said with a smile.
"Morning Buck. No, you didn't scare me. Where were you? "
"I brought some food fo' breakfast."- He  said as he put down some fruits.
He brought some mangos, coconuts and...
"RASPBERRIES!"- I said with a big grin on my face. I love raspberries!
"I guess someone loves it."
"Yeah, I love them. "
"Same here with mangos."- He said with a smile.

...

After breakfast I asked Buck about how can I go back.
"If I were you I wouldn't go anywhere with that sprained leg yet. "
"But  thenwhen will I get back? "
"I think you should stay here for a week until your ankle healed. "
"For a WEEK? No I don't need that. I can perfectly walk. Look."- And with that I stood up and tried to walk.
And if Buck didn't catch me I fall back to the ground with a yelp.
"Yeah. Ya can perfectly fall. Ya see? I told ya. "
"Well...then alright I'll stay here for a week."-I said still blushing from the awkard moment.

"Don't worry. When you'll be better we can go for a li'l trip to see how healed your ankle is. And I can show ya the best places. But first we'll go to my home."

  So I stayed. And I have to tell the truth: Theese days were the best of my life.
   Buck's home was a cave in the wall. It was really big for only him. When I entered the cave there were two 'rooms'. And only one 'room' wasn't too small.
  On the first two days I just laid in the cave. And when Buck came back from bringing some food or from some 'dino hunting' he always talked about some adventures of his or he taught me about how to survive down here.
  And when he talked about it I always noticed that I'm very courious about that underworld. It felt like I want to know more about that place. As if I
don't want to leave this world.
And then a thought came into my mind:
"Do I still want to go back upthere?"