Trouble....trouble?

(Author's note: I apologise for taking it so long, college got me a little busy, but no worries, here goes our new exciting chapter)

"It was wonderful.
And all I could think about was that this was definitely the beginning of something new. Something wonderfully new.
And with that thought I just kept holding onto Buck and watching everything in awe as we passed them with our butterfly, and waiting for our flying trip to arrive to its destination. Waiting curiously for what this wonderful new place has yet to show me."

     Yep. It was beautiful and all until we became prey from tourist, as Buck would say.
   We've been traveling for half an hour when I heard a strange, yet alarming screech. It seemed Buck heard it too, because we turned our head to the direction of the source of noise at the same time with a confused look. Pterodactyls.

       Buck gulped and gave me a guilty smile, then said "Oh well, I didn't think through thoroughly this trip of ours, I apologize miss."
If Buck wouldn't have been the only one from the two of us who knows this place and to ride this flying thing under us, then I'm sure could have strangled him, but at least slap him.
"WHAT do you mean by that EXACTLY?" I asked feeling myself to burst from anger. The least needed thing from this week was another dino attack.
"WHAT I mean EXACTLY is...., well...nothing serious, just flying through their mating area in mating season. No worries miss, Buckwild got this, anyway a little exercise will be good fo' both ye and me.
I was about to snap back when our dialoge got interrupted by an angry pterodactyl.
One flew by so near of us, that it imbalanced the flight of our (next to the pterodactyl now not so giant) butterfly.

   As we got almost hit I slipped of, while trying to hold onto Buck, but it was so sudden that I could only grab at his fur on his back. I screamed in terror while falling, no, plummeting lower and lower. My heart ready to jump out of its ribbcage. When I thought the final end will come my free fall was ended by a cliff.  I was winded, panting from the brutal fall and landing. I was trying to catch my breath when another pterodactyl came in view. I tried to stand up, but I even hardly managed to sit up and crawl away still catching my breath.

The pterodactyl was ready to attack when something hit it, leaving a fog of smell.
"Ye bette' leave this lady alone."
Buck shouted while continoued to throw some kind of berry at the flying reptile.
He managed to got the attention of the cold blooded reptile as it flew after him. Now two chasing him.
I looked around. That strange looking, smelly berry was hanging nearly everywhere in this area on the rocks.
I had to act, otherwise both the giantfly and Buck will be served as dinner.
I crawled as fast as I could to grab at a handful of those berries, and with the help of a little vine I managed to attack one of the two. Because of the strange smelly fog it left after by hitting the reptile with it, it left it blinded and flew into rock.
Bingo! Now we only have one attacker, but as I saw Buck was good on his own. Clearly enjoying his time being chased.
"That's all ye got stinky? Come and get me!" He shouted while doing some kind of body twisting and by the help of a little vine he plummeted himself into the pterodactyl, making it loose control of its fly. Buck managed to end up on the giantfly again and threw some berries at it.
The flying reptile ended up on a cliff too, unconscious.
"Sleep well!" Buck shouted with a triumphant smile on his face.
"Now, where's ou' lil'lassie?"
He asked more from himself while looking around.
"I'm here!" I shouted back, waving, still sitting, my ankle terribly hurting.
He manouvered the giantfly to me and managed to pull me up.
Now I was sitting behind him again.
"Let's get out of here." He said.
And we flew into a quiter, safer part of the jungle. As we got near the surface, the sun was also getting down.
"We have to find  a safe shelter for the night." He said and looked around, scanning the area with his one eye for our camp for the night.