Somebody

*Note: I'm sorry that this chapter is so long, but then again I'm really not because writing cute moments between Blair and Martin gives me life. Plus gif of Martin's hair doing what it does to Blair*

I thought about what Johnny said the entire ride back to the hotel and decided that I would tell Martin what happened with Dave

I thought about what Johnny said the entire ride back to the hotel and decided that I would tell Martin what happened with Dave. I was surprised to find Martin walking out of my hotel when the taxi dropped me off. He had on a leather vest, a white shirt, blue jeans, and a belt tied oddly around his crotch.

"What is this?" I asked as my hands gripped onto the belt and tugged at it. Martin's cheeks flushed bright red. "Don't do that out here" He shyly replied as he grabbed onto my wrists to keep me from fidgeting with the belt anymore.

"Why not?" I asked as my eyebrows stitched together. "Because it makes me want to do things to you that we got caught doing in public the last time" Martin said as he moved his hands to my hips. He slowly pressed his lips against mine as he pulled my hips closer to his so his bulge was pressed against me.

"Mm I don't care" I mumbled against his lips before we pulled away. Martin squeezed me into a strong hug and I hugged him back just as tightly. The smell of his cologne filled my nose and made me smile like an idiot. "I was going to call you when I got to my room" I said pulling back to look at him. My smile quickly faded though when I remembered what Dave and I had done.

"I have something I want to talk to you about" I said seriously as I took Martin's hand in my own. We walked to a nearby coffee and tea shop. Martin and I got our drinks before we found a table out of the way of anyone who could be eavesdrop on our conversation.

"What did you want to tell me?" Martin asked as he began poring sugar into the porcelain cup. I kept quiet as I fixed my coffee and took a big gulp to prepare myself. I sighed as Martin reached out and held my hand in his. I had to do it quick or else I wouldn't do it at all. "Dave and I had sex last night" I simply said. I could feel Martin's grip on my hand loosen as my words hit his ears. He moved his thumb across my fingers and I took that as my sign to continue.

"Martin, I'm sorry....there's no excuse for what I did. I don't know what came over me" I explained. Martin reached up with his freehand to brush my jacket and strap of my tank top away from my collarbone to revile the bite mark left from Dave. His fingers grazed the bruised and scabbed spot before he caressed my cheek.

"Martin?" I quietly called his name. His hand dropped from my cheek and landed with a small thud on the table. "Martin, sweetheart...please say something. You're starting to scare me" I begged him, he had been quiet for so long. Martin gave me a small half smile that didn't travel to his eyes. His beautiful bright green eyes were filled with so much sadness that it made my chest ache from pain knowing that it was all my fault.

"I can't say I'm surprised that it happened. I saw the way he was looking at you at the party" Martin said, his voice filled with the same sadness as his eyes were. "I was surprised that you chose me instead of him at the party" He quietly said as he watched his thumb graze my knuckles.