Wiltshire

Imagine Joe had taken you to Wiltshire for a few days. This was your first time with him.

You. Joe. And some of his Wiltshire mates all decided to have dinner at the local pub. Joe of course next to you.
Your phone started ringing.
"I'm just gonna take this" you said to Joe
"Of course!" Joe smiled.
You planted a soft kiss on his cheek and went outside.

After the phone you stayed out for a bit. The winter air was nice and cool , it let you breathe.

You heard the door behind you, turning to see Joe in his green sugg hoodie.
You went over and hugged him tightly inhaling his strong scent. He hugged you back.
"You okay?" Joe asked "I mean what was that for?'
You looked up at him , arms around his neck on his shoulders and his hands on your lower back.
"Just wanted cuddles from you!" You admitted
"Awh babe!" Joe smiled. "Do you like Wiltshire, then?"
"Its really nice..." You admitted
"Good" Joe smiled "but I need a yes or no answer"
You smirked and closed the gap between you and Joe more.
"Yes its lovely" you agreed
"I'm glad!" Joe smiled.
Joe held you tight in his arms and rocked from side to side a bit, you clutched his hoodie fabric.
"Let's go back in." Joe eased "your quite cold"
You eased off Joe and agreed.
His arm around you waist. The warmth of his Hand on your hip was everything.
You both sat down and Joe held your hand.
He smiled and raised his eyebrows.

Thanks for reading.. ..