plane cuddling.

You and Joe had been on holiday together in Thailand for a few weeks now it was the long draining plane ride.

Joe was in his Burgundy hoodie and sorta skinny fit black trousers. His hair messy but neat.

Sitting in your black leggings and a shirt you started getting comfortable.

"How's long left??" You asked Joe.

Joe pulled up his phone looking at the screen

"Three hours" Joe eased

"Can I cuddle into you?" You asked him

"Of course, you don't need to ask!"

You smiled and begun getting comfy, lying your head on his chest just above his ribs and clutching his hoodie, holding him..his arm around you. Placing a kiss upon your forehead.

Closing your eyes and inhaling his scent as you breathed lightly. He smelt amazing and his warmth made you feel safe.

"You smell nice" you said

"Why thank you!" Joe laughed lightly

He caressed you bare arm with his thumb. You always loved when he did that. Plus his hands were so perfect. Holding his other where you kissed his knuckles and begun playing with his ring on his thumb.

"Your so cute" Joe said 

You looked up at him. He watched you closely.

You smiled earning a smirk from him. Kissing you softly, pulling at your bottom lip gently.

"Get some sleep y/n.." Joe eased "your tired"

You nodded , within a few minutes you were asleep on Joe. His grip never loosened.

He fell asleep on you. Breathing gently and holding you tighter.

You really did love him!

Thanks for reading...