beach night

You and Joe had decided to stay in the zalfie household for the weekend.

The nights were light and warm , silent and tranquil. It was your favourite time of year.

Two strong arms hugged you from behind. Smiling .

"Lets do something" Joe insisted "just me and you"

"Okay" you smiled turning to face him. Placing your arms on his shoulders. His hands on your back.

He was gorgeous. In his tight jean shorts and white converse paired with a vintage ghost busters shirt. His hair flowing back.

"What have you always wanted to do on a summer night?" Joe asked with a smirk.

"Erm....." You thought "what?"

"Go to the beech and watch the sunset" Joe grinned "let's do it!"

~~

At the beech Joe parked his car. Taking your hand as you walked down to the sand. Wearing black quarter length leggings with a blue pastel shirt.

The weather was amazing. The beech was silent, only the sound of the waves hitting the sand, with the occasional breeze blowing through your hair.

"Beautiful isn't it" Joe grinned

"Its stunning" you smiled holding joes hand and gripping his arm as well.

He walked you down to the sea.

"Take your shoes off" he insisted.

You grinned and placed your shoes next to joes.

"Fuck! That's cold!" You spat

"C'mon here" he laughed

You walked over through the waves .

He splashed you gently.

"Joeee" you whine smiling splashing him back.

"That's it!" Joe laughed chasing you through the shore. Splashing you whilst running.

"No...no...no" you laughed as Joe grabbed you from behind.

Playfully growling

Facing him and both catching your breath.

Placing a hand in his neck you kissed him passionately. He slid his tongue in fighting for dominance. Biting your lip.

~~

Joe sat on the sand. Legs propped up. You sat beside him where he wrapped a arm around your neck , holding his hand playing with the ring on his fingers. He kissed your cheek.

"I love you so much" Joe said softly

"Awh baby" you smiled "I love you too"

He smiled and gazed over the sea again. You laid your head on his shoulder cuddling up to him close.
He held you close in a tight grip. You couldn't help but smile. Kissing his jawline.

You both watched the sunset over the waves, creating a golden color, the sun complemented your skins beautifully. It was truly stunning.

~~

The sun set. Joe gazed down at you. You met his eyes.

"That was amazing" you said

"Another tick for the bucket list" Joe smiled

You both got up and brushed down the sand .

"I love doing these things with you Joe!" You admitted taking his hand.

"I'm glad we can" Joe smiled quickly pecking you.

His amazing scent invading your space. Making you smile.

~~

Back at zalfies. You fell onto the sofa with Joe in comfortable clothes. Zoe and Alfie were upstairs.

You both soon went to bed cuddled up close.

Thanks for reading....