Good Night.

"It's been a long day today, you should get some rest, okay?"

Jungkook reached into his front right pocket to get his spare of house keys. When he started to twist and unlock the door, I only stared at him.

I was really thankful for him. I just thought that it was time to stop being a dramatic baby and talk to him like an adult about everything.

No more hiding.

No more being awkward.

And just no more tension.

"Uh... Jungkook?"

He whipped his head to look at me and our height difference made me nervous. He was so tall compared to me, at least half a foot.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

"I... Um, can we talk about everything? I just don't want to be like this anymore," I said looking away from him.

When he didn't say anything, I looked up to see Jungkook's eyes widened and then his facial expression changed into a soft look. He had a small smile on his face and his eyes kind of sparkled.

He reached his hands to hold mines and rubbed small circles on my palm, "Not today."

I was surprised and gave him a confused look, but he only chuckled at my reaction.

"We can talk about this later. It's late and you should go wash up, then go to bed. Okay?"

I opened my mouth, about to say something, but he tugged on my wrists to bring me inside.

When Jungkook shut the door and locked it for good, he walked over to the kitchen. He tossed the keys onto the counter and grabbed a glass cup out of the cabinet.

He took out a jug of water when he opened the fridge door and then poured some water into the glass. When Jungkook was done, he walked over to me and handed me the cup.

I gladly took it and gulped it down till there was no more water left. When I finished, I handed the cup back to him and said, "Thanks."

"You should go wash up. Goodnight," Jungkook said a bit hesitant.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Play it cool and don't fuck up.

I have to be cool about things and then freak out when I'm all by myself.

"Goodnight, Jungkook," _____ said and walked upstairs.

I breathed out and felt jitters to be honest. She hugged me, called me Kookie again, and stayed by my side without running away. I'm really happy and I feel that we can work off of this.

Maybe we can start all over too.

I'm willing to give all my efforts to mend what we have between us and I hope she thinks the same way too.

When I heard the water running from upstairs, I smiled and headed upstairs to my room and changed into another white t-shirt and a took off my pants. I layed on my bed with my hands behind the back of my head and sighed.

I'm happy that there's progress.

Now I'm kind of way too excited to go to bed.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from my nightstand and began to check all my notifications. I had notifications from the group chat with the guys since they recently added me back.

Also, I had a notification from Jin. He asked if everything was alright.

Jin

Jin: Were you two able to talk to each other?