Uneasy and Restless.

UGHHHHH. Waiting for the clothes to dry in the drying machine was a long process. At first Jungkook didn't know how long to dry the clothes for so he twisted the timer knob for 20 minutes to 30 to 15 to whatever.

I had to yell at him and whack him in the back of his head. Stupid turd.

"Owwww! _____. Yah! What's your problem?" Jungkook glared at me.

"You're going to break the machine if you keep twisting and twisting the knob. So I whacked you in the head because you were being stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Whaaaa? Jungkook oppa being stupid? Nah. Golden Maknae is never stupid and is one heck of a handsome guy." Jungkook said.

I coughed. "Oppa? What?"

Unbelievable.

How highly does he think of himself to think I would call him Jungkook oppa?

No.

"Well I am older than you. So yeah I'm your oppa." Jungkook said and started to get flustered.

"Nah. I'll call you Hyung. Like the rest." I shrugged.

"What? Shouldn't I be recognized as an oppa to you? Like I am better than the other hyungs right?" He tried to reason with me.

"No. Jin oppa is better than you. HAVE YOU TASTED HIS COOKING?! I swear his cupcakes are the best." I am craving some now.

His cupcakes are the bomb. I should call him to make some. Oh my god. Yessss.

"You call Jin OPPA? But not me?" He said in disbelief and a tinge annoyance.

"Jin is still called Hyung but yeah I still call him oppa sometimes. Got a problem with that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"N-no just that.. You should call me o-oppa as well since I'm older than you." He looked away.

"No thanks." I replied.

"You should though." He mumbled.

*dinggg

Finally the clothes were done drying. I had loaded the clothes that smelled good and felt soft and clean in the basket. I was about to lift it up when it was dragged away from me and someone else had lifted it.

"I'll carry it back. Just do the dishes tonight." Jungkook said as he walked back with his back facing me.

"But there aren't any dishes! It's like 9pm already." I shouted as he was further away.

He turned around to face me and said, "Exactly."

I smiled at the thought of that. He saw me smile and quickly turned around but when I walked closer to him, he would turn his head to the other direction. I could see the side of his face and there was a smile.

We walked back to the living room and Jungkook had dumped all the clothes on the couch. I saw shorts, shirts, jeans, socks, basically any clothing spread around on the couch.

Underwear.

My underwear.

DAMMIT.

Right in front of me was my bra. Jungkook was scrambling in the pile of clothes to separate mine and his clothes. So he saw my underwear and bra and he threw my underwear at me but he was holding my bra.

"Didn't think you would wear something like this.." He said holding up my bra smirking at it.

"Well I do because it's a bra. I'm a girl I wear a bra." I said giving him my 'are you kidding me' face.